Ok EVERYONE- want to know who is going to be reading this website and others?

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey I give you 10/10 for trying, but I realy don't think much will happen. Good on you for trying.

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

Would it be possible to read the letter you sent to the congress-people ? Because it may inspire the ones we send in France. We do a big work in France to fight against the Watchtower, even if France is a small country compared to the USA, and sometimes seems to be forgotten, compaed to all what is done elsewhere. Thank you in advance...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice Job -newly enlightened.

• *lost*
    *lost*

NE good one. At least you made the effort to actually something pro-active and positive.

You are bang on in one respect. (regardless of whether or not the letter is automated, of course it would be, tht's why busy folks have secretaries )

The point is

EVIDENCE

The letter is evidence. Once something is put in writing, it is cast in stone. Nobody can deny it. Nobody can say, oh, I didn't know anything about 'whatever'.... because the evidence is now there.

They only sit up and take notice when something becomes such a problem/headache for them/society, when it becomes a problem, they will start to look for answers, how to eradicate/minimise the problem.

• Freedom4all
    Freedom4all

"I also threw in there the quote from the psychologists in Norway that said JW's were raising the next generation of serial killers."

Newly Enlightened, good point.

Think about it....what is the most loving thing a JW can do?

You know that Armageddon is around the corner.....and your family is not in the truth.
    They will die in Armageddon and therefore get no ressurection.

What if you take a gun and kill them all?
    They die before Armageddon so now they will get a ressurection.

Ok....you will not...you are a murderer, will be disfellowshiped and go to prison.
    But what a great self-sacrifice.....and all in the name of LOVE.
    What greater love is there then giving your live for others?

Isn't that the logic in the teachings of the WT?

I don't think that's the intension of Watchtower, but it takes only one "mentally ill" JW to come up with this solution....like a JW who has sinned and thinks his live is over anyway.

Frightening.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the thumbs up everyone. I don't have a copy of an actual letter that I sent them because I emailed it thru their generated web pages. But ALL government officials in the U.S have their own website.

The thing is, ONE letter, telling a government representative may not do anything, but imagine if they got THOUSANDS? If even 1/2 of the people on here contacted their gov. rep. and told them about the child abuse, not being allowed to vote for our Gov. Reps. & breaking up of families that JW's are responsible for, it might make a dent.

If there are any current JW's that still believe and are afraid that the Gov. is going to turn on religion and start the GT. Then how do you know this isn't how it all starts?

But Satan is not going to turn on his own org. That bible prophecy in Revelation was already fulfilled back in 67-70ce.

Something else also, if the Gov. did take down the WTBT$, guess what? All of you that have friends & family still in that won't listen to you about the real truth, if WTBT$ was gone, do you think they would listen to you now since the GB was WRONG about what was going to happen?

Just some thoughts. I apologize for the negative comment about everyone bickering, but I was just getting a little sick about the hundreds of comments and topics about AAWA.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Here's the 2 nd article regarding the child abuse, mental & physical. The translation has changed a little but it still has the psychologists saying that the fear the WTBT$ is instilling in small children is dangerous.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.10651396&act=url

I wrote out my letter in the first Reps. box the I copy & pasted to each one and contacted all 4 of the Gov. Reps for New Mexico. But you could even do it in your word processor and then just copy & paste it to all of them.

Writing to the WTBT$ does NO good, I've seen that for years.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The government does watch for radical religionists. Muslims, are mostly peaceful, I think, but because of the nature of context and how 'some' Muslims interpret their religion, are just being watched. They have to watch for radicals now-a-days The government does watch for some groups, as they did of Jim Jones and Koresh, which became a mess. So to some degree there is a watchfulness. A religion that has horrible violence pictures/books for their children to color, and in a movie form would be rated "R.".

You never know, 'one' squeak might not have much impact,,but 'massive' squeaks could create more than a stir.

At least, she said her staff would be checking the sites you listed. What sites were they?

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

NE, my wife is out of her allotted posts for the day: But she gave them www.JWStruggle.com, www.JWFacts.com, & this one.

That's the thing Gayle, There are child abuse laws in this country. I also know that growing up a JW myself that the fear they instill about the big 'A' is traumatic. It would give me nightmares. And I know the Government of the U.S is watching several groups because of what just happened in Boston.

PLUS, I know for a fact, that the WTBT$ is on the F.B.I radar because of a friend of a friend.

• talesin
    talesin

To the OP ,,,

I apologize for replying so strongly to your OP,,,

to explain, I will quote this :

I got this back today and I've gotten 2 more just like it. So while you're all fighting, just remember that Congress is going to be looking at these posts now and I wanted them to see the heartbreaking way how WTBT$ is breaking up families. Just something to think about.

Personally, I feel this typifiies your comments on the thread... "So while you're all fighting" seems to convey that you are viewing events from a morally high ground ..

really ... okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit