Ok EVERYONE- want to know who is going to be reading this website and others?

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

As someone who used to work in a legislative environment, I can say that this is most likely a form letter. That being said, I am also certain that the matter will be researched by the staff.

W

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

I also threw in there the quote from the psychologists in Norway that said JW's were raising the next generation of serial killers.

I'd like to see that. Do you have a link?
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

On my way home I got to thinking, Newly Enlightened

Please disregard my previous post. What you did is more than I ever have and I respect it immensely. Every little bit counts and what you did wasn't small by any measure. Its got me wondering what other ways can one expose the WT creatively?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you T.S! I realize how easy it is for all of us to become negative when we've all been thru so much with WTBT$ and the affect it has had on our lives.

Better daze: Here is one of them. I had to use Google translate to read them. http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.10651396&act=url

The thing about Ms. Grisham is, that this is her first term and on the T.V, they have her always giving interviews, with her being a concerned parent herself, how she wants to know what affects all of us as parents.

• steve2
    steve2

Newly Enlighted perhaps you do need even more Enlightening.

Frankly, it looks like the kind of Kiss-Up letter politicians are famous for.

No doubt if you sent this lovely Congresswoman pro-JW literature you'd get a similar Thank-You-I-Appreciate-Your-Information letter.

Besides, The US is rightly well known for its religious tolerance. Out of curiosity, what did you expect her to do with the information you sent her? Start a crusade against the Watchtower? Put the organization on some black list?

Perhaps I'm a little harsh in my response; yet I find it hard to warm to people who try to inform political authorities about the Watchtower because they want to achieve what exactly??

• Perry
    Perry

Good Job Newly Enlightened. We live in a representative democracy and the Ex-JW community is a part of those being represented. I praise you for your initiative.

• talesin
    talesin

I applaud your efforts, nice work. But completely wasted.

It *is* a form letter.

And your belittling comments about folks 'bickering', only serve to denigrate the members of this board.

Truth-seeking, and the conflicts it may invoke, is not bickering. It is what makes us UNLIKE the JWS... we don't have to put on a smiley face, and a plastic persona, and behave.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

t

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

NE - What would you propose congress "do" regarding the JW religion?

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Didn't know Hubby had signed me out and himself in but.....I only posted this to try and make some of the members on here aware that it's not just JW's & ex-JW's that visit this site.

I also don't expect the U.S government to suddenly turn on WTBT$. I don't expect ANYTHING! I did it for ME! For therapy.

So Talesin, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Better daze: I'm having a difficult time finding that psychologists article again because I cannot remember how to spell her name. But i will keep looking and PM it to you.

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

Nice reply, even if it's an automated (or not) one. But nice one... Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit