goodbye AAWA--good luck

by bigmac 203 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Maybe I should not have gone down this road on my last post, am I being too paranoid and maybe Cedars and friends are actually trying to build up JWN and themselves?

Possibily Cedars is extending a Olive Branch to JWN Members and we can become a Symbiotic Relationship or is he the Great White Shark and JWN will be tiny "pilot fishes", pilot fish clean up after the Sharks eat one of the three hundred pound Blue Fin Tunas? Hey, at least will be getting the tiny bits skin and bone when he allows us to clean his teeth after the giant feast!

Dam, I am paranoid!

• *lost*
    *lost*

AA , i dunno. It's so easy to 'be paranoid' though. We learn from eXperience. i'm not a 'techi'. So forgive me if my understandign is wrong here.

Is it that AAWA are riding off the back of JWN, pretending to be 'affiliated' for credability. ?

• Simon
    Simon

To avoid any possible confusion, the AAWA are not affiliated with JWN in any way whatsoever and I now I regret allowing them to promote their half-baked org on this site in the first place. In my defense, I had practically no advance notice before they asked.

• *lost*
    *lost*

No i know they ar not affiliated, and everyone else here who knows the truth about what went on (hindsight being such a wonderful thing) knows they are not.

But for the strangers out there in the land of 'web/net' who are pretty much ignorant. The 'mallible' ones. They come across the other site, read the spiel, see the other groups 'listed'. The credible groups, by proxy, give credence to their publicity spiel.

Subterfuge. Am I explaining it right. Do you get me ?

NOT saying it is so, before anyone jumps on me, purely hypothetical chit chat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit