*lost*

Wha hap

Still thinking

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Thank you very much. I'll be at the buffett all week, waka-waka-waka

• zound
    zound

Do you guys really think WT is watching apostate forums? Do you think they particularly care what goes on here?

• *lost*
    *lost*

Zound nope.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

No one is superior to anyone. The forum has its role and campaigns that AAWA is performing also play a role. I think that is the union of all, who can make a difference against a "common enemy".

The errors that have been committed and will be committed in the future, are part of a process of learning and acquiring experience.

But to minimize the work being done by AAWA is to go to the other extremes.

I think this whole controversy surrounding the AAWA, only serves as a smokescreen to denigrate and radicalize positions.

I'm don't admired that destabilizing elements placed here by the Watchtower are promoting that.

PS. Sorry for my english.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Errors concerning people lives are a little bit different to errors with computer glitches.

What campaign's- flipping the bird outside kingdome hall - nice.

Threatening behaviour - nice.

To minimise the damage caused by them and their actions/behaviour is to condone.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

The WT must read sites such as this. Otherwise, why would they warn against apostate websites in their publications?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The errors that have been committed and will be committed in the future, are part of a process of learning and acquiring experience.

Or they can take their head out of their ass and accept some advice from those who have been there and done that

But to minimize the work being done by AAWA is to go to the other extremes.

What are these wonderful works?

I think this whole controversy surrounding the AAWA, only serves as a smokescreen to denigrate and radicalize positions.

What position? So far all I've seen is 'tards flipping the bird at a KH.

I'm don't admired that destabilizing elements placed here by the Watchtower are promoting that.

So now JWN is a WT forum?

The WT must read sites such as this. Otherwise, why would they warn against apostate websites in their publications?

And laugh their ass of at the buffoons who think they can demand a meeting with the GB

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

So far all I have seen is an organization that is puffed up with pride, and gorging on ego. There are better videos on Youtube that are by individuals, not organizations.

zed

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think their videos are well made...they should stick to that. Cause they're freaking hopeless at dealing with actual people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit