Share the Craziest far out ideas/arguments you have heard about life in the "NEW SYSTEM"

by BU2B 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That story, even as a recount, lacks cohesion and imagery. It also has disturbing underpinning assumptions.

To answer the topic, an old friend of mine lost his cat in death about 2 years ago, and his greatest desire is to have his cat resurrected and granted eternal life so they can be together forever! He really thinks Jehovah will do do it because of the scripture which says, 'he will ... Satisfy the desire of every living thing," and life would be unsatisfying without his beloved cat. I knew another who thought his late dog would get a resurrection.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

david-10 Do you ever try to evision what 7 billion people, all dead might smell like ?

Birds, that are mentioned are supposed to have eaten 7 billion people ?

Burds are primarily vegetarian, very few predator species. Are we talking song birds?

Tweeting in the trees ? This is an example of how extreme and grandiose

the Wutnesesses see themselves. They have zero compassion for all of mankind,

the innocent, the children, the lame the blind, the sick ? This starving to death in

remote areas ? And this joyful little scene ?? Did you ever even read the Bible??

"God so loved the World, He gave His only Son that all who believed in Him, will

have everlasting life." Read the Gospels David. Try to find this scene anywhere in

the words of Jesus Christ, or in his teachings.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I just threw up a little after reading that crappy fairytale.

• david_10
    david_10

Villagegirl: Ummmm....I'm not sure we're on the same page.

Just to clarify----------------------I posted this just to show how ridiculous the Witness vision of paradise is. The name of the thread is: " Share the Craziest far out ideas...", and that is what I was trying to do. Maybe my tongue-in-cheek comments were misunderstood and I apologize. I did not mean to upset you.

Just to clarify---------------------This is the stupid fantasy that Jehovah's witnesses believe, and I think that it is as detached from reality as one can possibly get.

Julia Orwell: I agree. Even though it is easy to make light of this story, it is very disturbing that someone could actually imagine this as truth.

David

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

isn't the prospect of this everlasting life on a paradise earth nothing short of the most delusional /mentally disturbed hair brained idea ever conceived? I was never worried about farming or playing with once ferocious animals all I wanted was an intergalactic burger bar!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Funny how the in the story they pointed out that the Sisters were excited to go shopping (silly Women) but the (more sensible) Brothers went out instead, bringing back all kinds of material good like fine china and even a motor home. Hopefully they managed to navigate the motor home past all the destruction and dead bodies and werent too upset by the stench of those who hadn't been buried because they were busy collecting china and silverware that belonged to other people.

I notice they went straight for the material items that the worldly people produce and seemed to gloat that they are all dead now becasue they didn't listen to the message. Sounds like it was written by someone with a materialistic and unloving outlook rather than by someone who truly cares about his fellow man. He feels superior to his fellow man and is only engaging in the preaching work to save his hide from destruction by his God.

• suavojr
    suavojr

How can you clean 7 billion dead corpses? My father said to me: "Jehovah will use ANTIMATTER" and problem solved. But dad, how will we feel when our loved ones were killed in the big A? "Don't worry my son, you will be so happy that you will not feel any pain"

But dad, What tools or technology will we use in the new system? "Man has been able to reach the moon without God, you can be sure we will have the most advanced technology"

• Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson

That story reminds me of what a friend of mine said. That the witnesses have "spiritual materialism" meaning is't all about what the're gonna get in the new system. Basically looting your dead fellow human being"s and neighbor's for: fine china, silver, cars, motor homes, houses and ESSPRESO MACHINES!!! WTF?

COO COO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit