WT: Train your kids to shut up - April 2013 OKM

by aposta-Z 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Quote from April 2013 Our Kingdom Ministry; available on here: http://jwleaks.org/

" Even if they are too young to understand everything that is discussed, children can be trained to remain awake and sit

quietly. "

The article is in preperation to the district convention. This makes me feel unseasy as I as "trained" to do that. Mostly by
    physical abuse from my god loving father. When you are scared shitless you will stay awake and sit quietly.

• Room 215
    Room 215

The lobotomizing starts early. What is this from? Another of the annual "don't misbehave, you'll make us look bad" pre-convention articles that appear every Spring with the daffodils? You know, the ones that browbeat the sheeples to not save seats, to leave the premises to eat at local restaurants or to run amok at the hotels.

• designs
    designs

Bring coloring books to the DAs if you have young one's, a 4 year old has about 5 minutes of attention span max if all they have to do is watch a stage with a boring old Bethelite giving the speech

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The words of an uneducated, pasty-white mid 50's bethelite who never had children. He obviously knows everything.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

As a born-in I now see my ADD was a good thing to have. With ADD the harder I had to listen made me lapse into a dream world for 10 to 20 mins. When I woke up from it the boring talk was over and another one was about to begin. The cycle would start over again. Totally ADD

• Gayle
    Gayle

Poor JW kids, they learned to "zone" out. Is part of brain washing for them. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

My parents were proud to relate how well behaved we were at the meetings when we were young. It only took a few good spankings when returning home after a meeting where we had acted like any normal kids who are bored to death. I recall a single father making his early teen son stand in the corner at the front of the hall because he wasn't following in his Bible...imagine the humiliation of being called out in front of the whole congregation. It's no surprise the kid rebelled and eventually went to jail for killing a drug dealer...

• LV101
    LV101

I wish child protective services would investigate these sick, demonic, old, goats and their rules.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

"TRAINED to remain awake..."???

That assumes that falling asleep is a VOLUNTARY action. This is the stupidest, most inhumane thing I've seen in a LONG, long time from this organization. And that's saying something...

• jam
    jam

I have apolgize to my kids for my behavior, Elders

kids have it worst, ( must set an example). That was

child abuse,I told them. My two daughters that still attend, they have

never taken their kids out of the meetings and beat the

hell out of them, so happy for that. It is sick to think, kids getting

beat because thay are acting like kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit