WITH LADY LEE IN, A NEWLY REBRANDED AWAA IS GETTING BETTER EACH DAY

by Scott77 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Perhaps she will return sooner than you expect..."
    Band on the Run

BOTR,

Lady Lee is nolonger a MOD but Iam unsure if this means Lady Lee will nolonger post here or not as just any person like us. As fortunate and grateful as anyone would be, AAWA is going to be the biggest beneficiary of her wisdom and all those experiences. Hi wha happened?, Iam sorry for the confusion. I think did clarify the issue to your satisfaction.

sooner7nc,, you will never be sued. Your speech is a protected one. I think talesin is right, it was satire but nevertheless, it was a unnecessary cheap 'stabbing' at AAWA, an organisation that needs all our support at this critical stage of its development.

Scott77

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

OK OK so; goodbye already, so long, have a nice trip, see ya later,

I'm leaving now, OK bye bye, lots of luck, close the door after you,

remember to turn out the lights.

Put the cat out while your at it would you ?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Scott, your killing me! Are they being purchased with Cedar's Sap, he who has the power to make all JWN's Sins Stick!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Scott, your killing me! Are they being purchased with Cedar's Sap, he who has the power to make all JWN's Sins Stick!
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Please, do not confused AAWA with Cedars. The gentleman is not AAWA. The two are separate.

Scott77

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Cedars is not just a member, he is the President!

zed

• Scott77
    Scott77

Cedars is not just a member, he is the President!
    zed is dead

That is correct but technically, a mere figure head at that. Is that a big deal?

Scott77

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Legally no, not a figurehead. But let's entertain this. If he isn't running AAWA, then who is? Or is his title just a spiritual arrangement?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

When Cedars writes on their website, he always signs with his title "President." He should be the CFO instead (Chief F**kup Organizer).

zed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's always a new angle with them. He's a coward hiding behind an avatar, who demands to be relevant and makes grandious claims of demanding direct talks with the GB. He's almost as whiny as that North Korean kid.

• zed is dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit