WITH LADY LEE IN, A NEWLY REBRANDED AWAA IS GETTING BETTER EACH DAY

by Scott77 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Scott, can u give me an example of how my actions speak louder than words? Or words louder than actions? Can you specifically point out a thread where I propagated the idea that it should, or is, a JWN vs AAWA conflict?

You won't, because I do not need JWN to point out what a clusterf&^k of an organization, the cartoon character has developed all on his own.

Bashing newbies now?

8 year olds in a sandbox

I wish AAWA the best of luck in fighting against the WT. Despite their rough start, they are opponents of the WT, and I hope they are successful!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just can't understand why the WT isn't a big enough target for them

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

“What I personally found disturbing about Lady Lee's involvement in AAWA is her response (or non-response) to the confidentiality problems at wAAWAh. From what I understand, she is a licensed therapist. Her not speaking out about the outing of people speaks volumes about her objectivity. She also showed a passive-aggresive snarkiness in the way she resigned from this site. I think she needs to heal herself, before she can effectively counsel others.”

The above could also be someone simply writing what s/he "personally found disturbing" about another person's behaviors.

• Simon
    Simon

Newbies have every right to voice there opinions. Everyone was a newbie once. Most people were JWs once too so what does that tell us about our collective intelligence levels?

• Scott77
    Scott77

"Scott, can u give me an example of how my actions speak louder than words? Or words louder than actions? Can you specifically point out a thread where I propagated the idea that it should, or is, a JWN vs AAWA conflict?..."
    wha happened?

Well, when you posited that 'Simon stated many times that this is not an AAWA vs JWN thing', it certainly raised an eyebrow. Within the last three months, his posts have astronomically skyrocketed than any other time since the founding of JWN site over a decade ago.

Scott77

• rocketman
    rocketman

AAWA, like a certain organization we all know and, cough, cough,....love, is going through an early "testing" and "sifting".

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Scott,

So I should shut up since I am just a n00b? Nice! Thanks for the chuckle.

zed

• Terry
    Terry

The conversations lately remind me of this scene from the Music Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    What I personally found disturbing about Lady Lee's involvement in AAWA is her response (or non-response) to the confidentiality problems at wAAWAh. From what I understand, she is a licensed therapist. Her not speaking out about the outing of people speaks volumes about her objectivity. She also showed a passive-aggresive snarkiness in the way she resigned from this site. I think she needs to heal herself, before she can effectively counsel others.
    That was not an attack, it was an observation.

Oh. I thought it was an ad hominem attack on her.

Much like this one:

Marvin obviously has an axe to grind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit