WITH LADY LEE IN, A NEWLY REBRANDED AWAA IS GETTING BETTER EACH DAY

by Scott77 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    What I personally found disturbing about Lady Lee's involvement in AAWA is her response (or non-response) to the confidentiality problems at wAAWAh. From what I understand, she is a licensed therapist. Her not speaking out about the outing of people speaks volumes about her objectivity. She also showed a passive-aggresive snarkiness in the way she resigned from this site. I think she needs to heal herself, before she can effectively counsel others.

Ok, so now we are going to attack LL's character and I guess her mental/emotional health ('needs to heal herself')? No matter what she said or what she didn't say I think the outcome around here would be the same. It was only a matter of time. She was smart to leave before the wolf pack started in on her.

this place is starting to make me sick.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon seems bent on saying things as they really are without thinking about the negative consequences of some of those utterances. Simon have you thought how Lady lee would feel with your comment above and the chances of her getting back at you

I was pointing out the fact that Lady Lee has been a member of the AAWA since the outset. It appeared from some comments that people thought she had just joined.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

lisa,

That was not an attack, it was an observation.

zed

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“What I personally found disturbing about Lady Lee's involvement in AAWA is her response (or non-response) to the confidentiality problems at wAAWAh. From what I understand, she is a licensed therapist. Her not speaking out about the outing of people speaks volumes about her objectivity. She also showed a passive-aggresive snarkiness in the way she resigned from this site. I think she needs to heal herself, before she can effectively counsel others.”

That’s the sort of speculative thinking-out-loud that’s better done after getting firsthand answers of something unobserved.

A question is did zeb bother asking Lady Lee whatever was/is her reason for the asserted lack of public statement prior to sharing the above conclusion?

A second question is did zeb otherwise gain firsthand information to confirm reason(s) for whatever lack he or she observed from Lady Lee?

If not, then what’s written above comes across as inappropriate insolence, if not attempted character assassination. Alternately, it could be an innocent display of argumentation from ignorance.

Marvin Shilmer

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Marvin obviously has an axe to grind. Go do some more objective investigating.

zed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Lady Lee was always involved with AAWA. It was never a secret, nor a crime. So she feels both sites are too much work. That's just life. What I don't understand, is the lining up of the drones behind their "master". Simon stated many times that thi is not an AAWA vs JWN thing. I agree with that.

So are we to expect visits from AAWA members along the lines of 8 year olds arguing which sandbox is better?

As far as the religious referances to being washed clean. Oh give me a break on the cult talk. Been there done that. Anyone remember why we are here?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

A flash of new light:

Maybe their first website was the fulfilment of the "John the Baptiizer," to make way for AAWA.co; which will be approved by Jesus Christ as the Faithful and Discreet Slave class. We at JWN will be the "evil slave."

zed

• Scott77
    Scott77

If not, then what’s written above comes across as inappropriate insolence, if not attempted character assassination. Alternately, it could be an innocent display of argumentation from ignorance.

Marvin Shilmer

I second Marvin Shilmer. zed is dead, you are just a newbie, shut up. wha happened? states, " Simon stated many times that thi is not an AAWA vs JWN thing. I agree with that." You are entittled to your opinion. We all know action speak louder than words. However in this instance, it has been the other way around.

Scott77

• mind blown
    mind blown

If it wasn't for JWN, there would be no changes to AAWA

S**t rolls down from the top. Unless Mr Pres has changed his attitude............

Zed, it was the Presedents responsibility. Not Lady Lees. He's the one who should have spoken up, telling the truth, instead of spinning tales while continuing to expose innocent people of FB. This whole thing was a shock and confusing to many. She already posted because of conflict of interest (also being a mod) not to say anyting regarding AAWA.

• Simon
    Simon

Marvin: It could also be a perfectly valid and insightful question.

If someone makes an issue out of refusing to be silent but is silent then, erm ... what are people going to do but wonder why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit