WITH LADY LEE IN, A NEWLY REBRANDED AWAA IS GETTING BETTER EACH DAY

by Scott77 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

Looks like the AWAA people are here to stay. I sense they have withered the rentless criticism and now have been refined for the long haul. They have been washed in the previous blood of Jesus Christ and declared fit to the fine fight. Behold the AWAA people. The sons and daughters of thunder.

Scott77

• talesin
    talesin

They have been washed in the previous blood of Jesus Christ and declared fit to the fine fight. Behold the AWAA people. The sons and daughters of thunder.

Hmm, I thought that sons and daughters of thunder would be Thor worshipers ... but seriously, folks.

t

• venetian
    venetian

Lol Scott!! Not sure about the biblical reference there meboy, but regarding Lady Lee, JWN will miss her. AAWA however has a good one.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

LL is the best! One of the things I love about her is the fact that she is not a Lady of words, but of action! Lady Lee has consistently proven herself to many people over the years. IMO, She is the AAWA's best asset, and with her on board and being actively involved will undoubtedly help their mission.

Once all of the kinks are ironed out, the AAWA has a good chance of succeeding as long as the leadership listens to her viewpoints and experience.

Lady Lee has helped a great many people over the years, and she is very well known for her compassion and willingness to help others, sometimes at her own expense. Besides being a good support person for AAWA, she would likewise be an awesome PR person for them as she is professional, honest, sincere, humble, and is able to admit mistakes, take responsibility and offer sincere apologies when needed.

I am distressed that LL will no longer be here, but I will endorse her in whatever ventures she chooses to be involved in as long as I see that she is not taken advantage of in any way by others.

I hope that everyone involved in the AAWA always remembers to give her the respect that she rightfully deserves.

• zeb
    zeb

AAWA.. ?

• oppostate
    oppostate

You say AAWA I say AWAA

tomaytoe - tomahto

potaytoe - potahto

let's call the whole thing off :-)

===========

Seriously, some say AAWA and others AWAA, what's up with that?

Typos? Name change again?

• Simon
    Simon

I believe Lady Lee was always part of the AAWA ... So what has really changed?

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Simon seems bent on saying things as they really are without thinking about the negative consequences of some of those utterances. Simon have you thought how Lady lee would feel with your comment above and the chances of her getting back at you

• Think About It
    Think About It

Good for LL since that is her choice, and the AAWA group. As long as they are ethical with people, and stick to their mission statement most people here won't have a problem with them, unless they keep coming here and stirring the pot. Good luck to them in getting their act together, and in exposing and taking the Watchtower down one brick at a time.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

What I personally found disturbing about Lady Lee's involvement in AAWA is her response (or non-response) to the confidentiality problems at wAAWAh. From what I understand, she is a licensed therapist. Her not speaking out about the outing of people speaks volumes about her objectivity. She also showed a passive-aggresive snarkiness in the way she resigned from this site. I think she needs to heal herself, before she can effectively counsel others.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit