HOT OFF THE PRESS: ZO talk in Japan

by WinstonSmith 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

better matthew than john, john shows that jesus is god, and that jesus alone is needed for salavation, and that you must be born again, you can see this in matthew but not as clear.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I was thinking the same thing - why Matthew? why not John?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Ann,

Because they love Mt. 24:45-47

• moshe
    moshe

The Governing Body cast it's net far and wide to find just the right brother to do that NWT Bible translation work-- and he works for peanuts.

• moshe
    moshe

I see, I am going to have to get busy posting here- Nathan is going to pass me up next week. Welcome back- we missed your pithy wit.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Interesting. Thx, Winston, and for any further updates.

How much will the WTS be expecting money-wise from the Japanese for that?. Is it possible this is 'printed' in Japan now? Can the JWs ask for a specific amount there in Japan? I know they don't in U.S. because of taxation regulation; but in Japan, do they have taxation laws the same on that?

• whathappened
    whathappened

Interesting. Are the Japanese the only ones getting this?

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Oh, I bet the GB miss the fact that they can't brow beat the worldwide brother and sisterhood with their favorite child in Japan anymore. It used to be they used the Japanese as the benchmark of exemplary productivity, implying that the Japanese can have 50% pioneering why can't every other country? The answer was that you were just spiritually lazy. I remember packing my bags, we were going on a guilt trip when I heard these talks; well, evidently not anymore.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol Nathan Natas on Sam Herd. LOL

• Nathan Natas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit