Hello

by Seraphim23 46 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

seraphim - welcome! to change your avatar, you'll have to set up an account at gravatar.com. profiles can't be edited right now

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Thanks for the help fellows.

Oh my god Newly Enlightened. Sorry you lost your brother in such a way. I was fortunate in a way because I never came out until I was 19 and that was the time I left the WT. Never told anyone there I was gay, except my mum who no longer went to meeting due to agoraphobia, and my dad who is an atheist convinced my mum not to tell the elders. My uncle was an elder you see and that would have made it much harder for me back then if he knew. 38 now, so had many years to work all that mess out, but back then it was not fun.

This was a site I used to run although no longer and this thread was all about the subject from a biblical view point. It is quite an interesting read although 40 pages long.

http://shelter.jwreform.org/viewtopic.php?t=384&highlight=homosexuality

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board,Seraphim. Long time,no see.

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome!

As has already been said we have everything from a Black Gay Messiah to godless mentally diseased atheists like myself!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Welcome

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Hi Bangalore. Was feeling a bit out in the cold so joined here. How are you? I activated you on my board just to let you know because I wasnt sure if you knew you had been. It is supposed to send an e mail to let people know but not sure if it working.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Seraphim. I like the energy of this board. You don't have to wait too long to get a response.

• Thor
    Thor

Hello Brian and welcome!

• Fernando
    Fernando

For an indepth and progressive Biblical perspective on same sex relationships:

http://www.biblehouseofgrace.com/same%20sex%20relationships.html

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• Jomavrick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit