ANONYMITY (Is it really possible on the Internet?)

by Terry 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• talesin
    talesin

OUCH

The WORST thing you can ever say to a woman is 'calm down' ......... that phrase has been used to minimize us for SOOO long.

That being said, I have to disagree with the OP. Yes, FACEBOOK is NOT safe, but if you post HERE, and don't reveal personal details, you are 99% safe.

No One is going to identify you from posting on JWN unless you reveal personal, SPECIFIC details.

Let's not foster paranoia! This is a safe site, ansd I don't want to see folks being afraid to post, when there is truly no danger.

tal

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

replying to your OP Terry, I don't think JWs are that interested in us. We can enjoy a certain amount of freedom on the internet - just be careful. A degree of anonymity is poss

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Wasblind+talesin: I'm sorry if it came out wrong, please look back at the context.. I thought wasblind was referring to me when he/she said 'one down'.. I thought wasblind was having a go at Terry for making me leave. I meant 'calm down' in a reassuring sense, as in don't worry, I'm fine.. I really am hopeless at communicating. No offense was intended.. Sorry if I sounded condascending :(

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

I meant ' we're fine ' in the sense of I understand where Terry is coming from and apologised for my wild accusations..

• talesin
    talesin

TQO,,, not to worry .............

hahaha, it's good to learn that, and hope you never get caught by saying that in the future ,,, in RL .. .hehehehe, it will piss the woman off.. like you would not believe~! Much love to ya!

xoxo

:P

tal

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thanks for the tip ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YOU WILL BE CAUGHT---YOU WILL BE ACCUSED---ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT COMES NEXT?

Say to yourself: "Maybe this person is merely expressing an honest thought without an agenda"

and see if you don't feel much more relaxed afterword.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/wtf_2.jpg

...........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• talesin
    talesin

np, TQO ... it is a truth about life !

"Calm down" said the man ............... whereas in the same sitch, he would ask a man,,, WTF is your problem?

ya know what I'm sayin'?

lol

:)

tal

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Actually talesin.. I'm afraid that your theory is slightly wrong, in my case anyway.. I actually thought that wasblind was a man (no offense wasblind!), i had no idea that she was a woman.. So I was actually being condescending to a man, if that makes any difference :) .. I'm getting the feeling that I'm just digging a larger hole here, so bye everybody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit