Does our new poste, invisible, = Celtic?

by larc 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Well, don't give up hope my Grand man. You reek of natural talent. I'm sure if you put your nose to the grindstone you can accomplish anything. One day, if you try hard and eat all your vegetables, you can accomplish your noble goal of exposing Celtic..wherever he may show his worthless face. Then, and only then, will you gain the love of the world, and a shiny bronze statue of you be built in front of City Hall in every city. What a glorious day that will be.

• larc
    larc

Naeby,

My only joy will come from eating chocolate cake at my or any one else's birfday party. I will leave it up to you to have a statue in the park, so the birds can shit all over you, as you are trying to shit on me, oh, good one.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Larc.. I thought we were having a friendly little go around here?? Is there any call for your garbage mouth :( This board is sliding. :(

• larc
    larc

Naeblie,

Don't be so cute with your shocked horror, at my comment, little cute child that you are. I read your words,and I don't have to go back and quote them, cause you are a quick witted dude, ain't ya now. Have a nice day maya foya.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

zzzzzz

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Why are you calling me a child? Do I call you a half-dead geriatric? Manners Larc. Manners. :) Just yesterday, (at my swearers anonymous) group, I made a pact to become a born again swearing virgin. I was doing quite fine Mr Garbage Mouth until I saw your cursing. Want to know what happened?? I lost it bub. Ripped open my windows and screamed at an old women who then fell into a ditch by the side of the road. I'll never forgive myself. But I'll never forgive you either.

• larc
    larc

Hey Naebli,

I have no idea what you are talking about or what your meaning is, but I thought it was all nice anyway. So, have a nice day, and I promise to have one also. Hoodeeeooos Moyer Foyer.

I have to go bedee by now, and get next to my blankee

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Good nighit gramps. Hold that blankie close. Wouldn't want you to catch a chill in your advanced age. :)

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft
    "anal blowhard"

You're really hot tonight in the anal region, aren't ya.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Ahhh. Anal means something different in this context dearie. :) But if you give me your address, I'll mail you a thesaurus. Then you can join the big people!!! And you might even get some anal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit