Does our new poste, invisible, = Celtic?

by larc 50 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

On Kent's board there is a post by Celtic. On this board there is the same subject by Invisible. Invisible the newbie with only 2 posts is either, Celtic in disguise or a plagerist. Since Celtic said he was leaving us, this makes me curious.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm new here, but UBB politics are silly and bore me. Lets not DF people for posting or coming back after leaving.

• larc
    larc

Brother Truth,

I have been here a long time, and I am not disfellowshipping anyone. I am questioning someone's honesty, when they say they are leaving us, and then come back with a different name. To do such a thing is dishonest.

• LDH
    LDH

I'm not sure, but I noticed that post by 'invisible' and wondered what new incarnation we had on our hands.

I've enjoyed Celtic's posts in the past, and in whatever form he's back I'll enjoy his posts.

For sure, there's gonna be some personality conflicts. WHENEVER you get a group of people together in real life or in virtual reality.

Lisa

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Celty usually announces himself if he posts under a different name....he's not deceitful......unless Kent's board is a 'bad association'!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Cow signing off!

• Imbue
    Imbue

larc, Invisible has been honest in chat.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• larc
    larc

None of your comments answer the question: Why do Invisible and Celtic have the same content, when Celtic said he was leaving this place?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, I don't know if it is Celtic or not, but I hope it is since If I am not mistaken, Kent asked that people did not post things from his forum to other forums.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • larc
    larc

Lilacs,

My point is that someone is either cross posting under different names, or someone is taking someone else's ideas and posting them as their own. Both possibilities are wrong.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lilacs

Kent asked that people did not post things from his forum to other forums.
    What about stuff from his site, was that forbidden too?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit