A newbie...

by Jaidubdub 33 Replies latest social current

• whathappened
    whathappened

It is nice to have you. Please keep active on this site, it will help you greatly.

• jam
    jam

Welcome J, happy for you, enjoy life my friend.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I am thinking your young.....so nows a good time to take stock of your education either to continue it or to get some. If you live in the states community college is a good choice, a trade school or go for a degree.

The TTATT pretty much spells out your personel truth. It's up to you to plan for the rest of your life. Don'y worry about dropping a kernal here or there, live a good and happy and sane life and you will move your friends to think twice about the time they waste as a JW.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Jaidubdub Nice to have you one here posting! This place has definantly helped me understand just as it has you. It also is so encouraging!! I know personally I've had so many questions answered. There are a verity of thoughts on here and they have helped all around. I hope your exit is as gental as it can get... if it does get hard, please come one here and post. Some are so good with guiding you though this it's amazing like God's truely guiding us to true spiritual freedom. Hugs!

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

I'm very glad that you are no longer thinking of ending your life.

If you do get despondent again, get help!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome. You only have one direction to go now and that is up. One of the things that I realized was if it was truly Gods organization elders would have been more loving and kind. Those that were for the most part have left. Good luck in all you do. Totally ADD

• never a jw
    never a jw

Welcome JDD. You will find caring people here. Many also are well informed and most are not judgemental of whatever creed or philosophy you embrace. Make the best of your life. Life is beautiful and the world is filled with beautiful people in and out of the ORG.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Welcome newbie

Scott77

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi and Welcome Jai Dub Dub...A 3rd generation on the way out...sounds good.

Take care.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit