count down to extinction

by heathen 32 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

xander - that is flame war talk there . If you people want to stick your head in the sand that's your business.Sure you can carry on like all things are going to take care of themselves but what if?Is the question.It doesn't matter what news source, they are all fcc regulated.This doesn't surprise me though ,when I was young the only concern I had was my next piece of ass and where the next kegger was.Now I am more critical of the people in the world that are aquiring all this domination over their nieghbor and for what reason.

• Xander
    Xander

- that is flame war talk there
    Not flame war talk, was an honest guess. Am I wrong?

they are all fcc regulated
    [8>]

I was young the only concern I had was my next piece of ass and where the next kegger was
    Scuse me, but I'm married. The kegger concern is relevant, however.

I am more critical of the people in the world that are aquiring all this domination
    I never said I was not critical of those in power. I never said I trusted them. I DO have enough faith in humanity to know we are (relatively) safe. Media scare-mongering aside, the world is far safer than it ever has been before, and the odds of the humans species fading away into extinction are the lowest they've ever been.

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• heathen
    heathen

xander- I watch all sorts of news shows from the bbc to cnn.my opinions are based on various sources.I agree the kegger concern is still there and sex you got me there but since niether seem to be happening right now my focus is on world affairs for the time being.As far as being safe the word only applies to baseball .I have no faith in humaninity and their ability to deal with the serious problems that face the world today.I disagree when you say that we are safer than anytime in history as long as any nation on the planet has a nuclear warhead pointed at me .All it takes is one to start an all out shoot out.You did answer my original question though ,I did ask how many people here are concerned about world powers destroying the planet my point is not to convince people they should be afraid or paranoid just to discus the implications of what the politicians have been up to since ww1.And whether or not it is beneficial for the future .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit