Another elder came and told me I'm not an apostate and no-one can judge me.

by Julia Orwell 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Its good you had this experience, i have talked to 5 elders in my hall about some issues and it became clear to me that thier all good men but completley brainwashed.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Julia, just a hunch --- if he said this to you "Bear told me he certainly didn't think I was an apostate. Even the elders are narrow minded, he told me. " Could he be 1) trying to SET YOU UP or, 2) ready to "hit on you"? He 'just happened' to be driving down my street after the group, and 'just happened' to notice I was at home, tending to some animals. Sounds a "plan" to me my 2 cents have a great Sunday ! DG

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I didn't bring up any issues with him though he continually stressed he was available to discuss them any time I wanted. I'm not sure how much I can trust him- I trust his authentic self but not his cult self. Interestingly, he said my friends at the hall miss me. I wonder why they don't tell me that themselves? I wonder why the elders are the only ones to call or stop by?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

You are being "Set up"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING as an AUTHENTIC SELF in the Borg, most MEN his age/position dont know who they are EVER!

I too have been told many times ..." I am missed" no one EVER CALLED ME! my cell # is the same, my address is the same,

Trust me on this....you are in GRAVE danger of a Class #1 Set up

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

P.S. "available anytime"

Do you know what means in "Elder/Man/guy speak?"

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

be afraid, be very afraid

nite nite

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Sweetie, you are no apostate, you are a good person JWN loves very much! I read as much Bible Scholarly work on the word "Apostate", nobody here falls into this catagory, it's the best lie the Tower spreads!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Lol I told him, when he brought up the a word that I was baptized Anglican and became Jw so technically I am an apostate from the Anglicans! I certainly didn't take any of his bait, and steered right away from doctrine or controversy. Everyone, including Bear, thinks I've gone inactive because of the way Snake the elder treated me. I let that illusion continue.

BTW what does it mean in elder/man speak that he's available any time? He's not attracted to me if that's what you mean. I'm married and so is he. He thinks he's saving me? Get me to incriminate?

And thanks Arboles for your nice comment :)

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Bear sounds like a sad man

Oz

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

He is. Very ill, freaks out every time he has to go on the platform. You see him standing at the back of the hall before he goes up, puffing like a bellows and psyching himself up. Constantly exposing yourself to a stressor in that manner can't be good for you.

And I don't know who to trust anymore. Ttatt can be a lonely place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit