My Meetings With Two Elders Today, "I am not a Christian and I am going to Die!"

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi, my time is drawing ever closer as I can no longer speak lies about the Organization and all the past revisions and my sins I committed against everyone I judged while serving on Judicial Committees. I lay awake at night with guilt because I ask Jehovah and his Son Jesus Christ to forgive me for being so judgemental, self assured and arrogant at certain times in my life. I was not a prince of peace, at times I was a coward when I was first appointed because I wanted to keep all things peaceful with my peers, not with my Heavenly Father and Saviour Jesus Christ. Now it's my turn to be on the other side of the "witch hunt" going on to nail me by my brother and his friends. From the start I knew they were looking for something, a fishing trip and they did not even try to have empathy!

I will share part of the encouragement I receieved by hypocrites who only follow the Society's rules and recommendations when it suits their agenda, not because they really love Jehovah or Christ Jesus, all about keeping up appearances.

Elder Joe said "We miss you and I am concerned you are going to die when the Big A comes around, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Me. "I have been reading my Bible (something they both don't do because I know, they can't keep up with a new tract less a magazine or new spiritual food from the Assembly." and studying as much as I can. I read every magazine the Tower prints (not out of faithfulness but to convict my heart and mind for allowing myself to be tricked for over fifty years!) and preach about Jesus more authenticity than the years of blind rote and begrudingness most of our friends do.

Elder Dave: "You can't be part of Jehovah's Organization without following the Faithful Slave, those who refuse to submitt to them are going to be destroyed at Armegeddon! Are you willing to gamble with your "everlasting life"and prevent your family from entering God's Kingdom?"

Me: "Can you please show me from the Bible what you are talking about? Over the last fifteen years I have seen people betray the commandment Jesus Christ said would be the key identifier of his people. Jesus said many would claim to be his "people but their works would disprove they were true christians, what did Jesus say, what did Paul and James, Peter and Judge and John speak of the most?"

Both Elders started to become concerned when I used those words again "Jesus Christ and Love", I was asked if I wanted to meet with the brothers at the Kingdom Half or more encourage as these two brothers did not have time to review any of my personal problems I am going through. One of the brothers had said his position "was proof enough the holy spirit was blessing him and his family" this brother is the one I told you all about who is a thief and slanders almost every elder who has the courage to stand up to his fallacious reasoning. His position is proof "Jehovah God is using him, blessing his family and making life better for all who listen to his efforts." When I was a elder I had access to imformation that allowed me to reasearch this holy brother, both his kids were nailed for fornication and "loose conduct" and no kingdom hall annoucement was ever made to warn the Kingdom Hall his kids love Satanic music concerts and practiced magic, this factoid was covered up by their father who is the "blessed one"!

My heart is starting to disattach itself from all the fake friends and family who stold from me and I am no longer able to remain silent on issues I know Brother Russell would have screamed at. When I look back on Russell, I don't see a evil man but a decent person who tried to get people to clean up their lives or read the Bible and better themselves. Now with all the compressed and pent up fear, confusions and ignorance of the Holy Bible within the Organization,I am hurting inside when I talk with JWs who tell me I am going to die at the End, and they are the ones who don't obey the Slave anymore than I do(I think I do more than they do, but I do not tell people they and their kids are going to die!)

What should I do, I am in Limbo and my emotional state can't take the lies or the fraud I see my former friends display. What response would you use about "You don't want to die" "What true Organization will you go to?" "Your kids will die and it will be your fault!"

I am so fricken made and my blood is boiling after this loving encouragement from these "seasoned loving elders"! I am so sorry to bother you my friends but I am so mad, if I go out I am going to need someone's help to help me record my "apostate trial", I am going to mention all the pedophiles and sex offenders I knew who kept their positions, the cover ups of sons and daughters homosexual acts while we disfellowshiped kids for smoking a cigar or bong hit. I am so pissed off and full of rage, please advise me!

• Satanus
    Satanus

We ALL gonna die. The generation of 1914 died, even though the wt official doctrine was that they would positively not die. Reminds me of the first lie in the bible that they always talk about.

You could turn it around and ask them if they can guarantee that they won't die, or that you won't die, if you go along w them.

Anyhow, do you want to go on arguing w them? Do you need to? You know, you will not change one thing or one mind in there. Arguing w them is futile, really, unless you are doing it for YOU, unless it makes you feel better. Do you feel better after arguing w them?

S

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Hi,

I am so pissed off and full of rage, please advise me!

You have good cause to be angry. Yet anger will not help you to get the outcome you want.

Consider carefully: first where you want this to go. Do you want to fade or to go out with a bang? JC or no JC? What you say (and hopefully record will give you some satisfaction, but from all I've read, the elders will simply label it all "satanic" and stay with their chosen beliefs.

If you do go the JC way, prepare 2 or 3 main points and research them very carefully. If possible get someone to practice role-playing. The hardest will be to keep the elders from shouting you down, changing the subject, vilifying your sources, anything but addressing the points logically. It is so very difficult to maintain a polite and logical position against numbers and men who think they have authority.

I wish you all the best.

Retro

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

thanks Satanus, you have been very good to me since i joined JWN! Their self assuredness of having the "absolute truth" is scary, how many men and women allow the most radical doctrine changes to their theology and blindly follow? I have been socializing with some Christians from Fundamental churches who have quit their church when their preacher changed their core doctrine from Baptist or Lutheran or Seven Day Aventist bylaws, we are told to "sit back and wait on Jehovah", this is blashphey to anyone who believes in Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.

I know you are one of the most kindest people, I find it strange with your personal belief system you display more kind qualities than most JWs I was raised around. i could say "God Bless You", what's a better thanks? "May you have Peace" or "May the Force and Good Elements of the Universe by with you?" Thank you again my friend!

Retro: I don't know what to do, I have not been with any Witness (less elders and their weak arse comforting or guilting) of value for three years, the ones I meet are not comforters, they are more like Eliphaz, Bildad and Zophar of Job's story. How bad would it look if I let them DF me and refused to respond to any questions they are currently researching about Me and what I am accused of? Thank you Retro for taking your time too, our family here is the closest JW family or connection I have left now. I stopped hanging out with a brother who was on this site after we disagreed over some videos against the elders, he won't rat me out because he knows I have kept his secrets for years!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Youre welcome. Glad if that helped. I'm not a satanist, just an unbeliever wanting the best for people.

S

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

ArbolesdoArabia

the ones I meet are not comforters, they are more like Eliphaz, Bildad and Zophar of Job's story

I was a study but not a jw, but that did match my experience. The study givers and elders demanded authority over me; I had to agree with them and accept them as wiser and more spiritial or the love bombing stopped. Even as I realised this it was hard to quietly maintain my position and logic against the onslaught. I feel for you.

How bad would it look if I let them DF me and refused to respond to any questions they are currently researching about Me and what I am accused of?

I fear that your reasoned responses to their questions will look bad to them too . In the end, you need to focus on doing what is right for you.

Retro

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I feel for you! I've been avoiding the elders, and when o do get caught by surprise I am friendly but deliberately evasive. Who are they to tell you you're gonna die at A? Only Jehovah can make that call so maybe refer them to Matt 7:1.

Or just don't engage with them. You don't owe them an explanation; and getting dfd will cut you off before you can help others. Be relieved that God isn't gonna kill all those people you see walking down the street, in shops, kids in schools etc.

It's hard to keep quiet though, because you burn with your new knowledge, and are angry you've been had for so long. Maybe vent it by writing an imaginary letter to the gb!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi Julie, I am done talking with those clowns and will not waist anymore time. I know the truth about the Watchtower Society, I have some evil elders who might have did some things similiar to me as you experienced. When I was told to forgive the pedophile elder who molested me and "Wait on Jehovah, I lost all my faith with these men!" Thank you for helping me, I hope you can stay away from these robotic men!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Arboles , You are a good man. You can see the lies and hypocrisy. You are not a drone!

Vent, verbally throw-up, whatever you want to call it, keep posting here. There are better ones than me, to help you through this. But first, take a big breath in...hold it...let it out. Repeat. lol Maybe a little workout or exercise after supper, to help you relax. Relax, relax, relax. When you face them, you want to be in control at all times. At least try. With 3 against 1 it is hard. lol

Arboles ...the Watch Tower Society is evil. You know that. Only evil people would say what you stated they said to you. Evil. They are concerned

" someone " is going to die at the Big "A"? Can they give you a written guarantee that the Big "A" is coming and they won't be destroyed for their presumptiveness ?

A "true" religion doesn't hide injustice's, doesn't hide pedophiles, doesn't change doctrines.

Get your needed rest and keep posting.

You are not alone. (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Just Lois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Arboles, I just read your last entry. I so sorry sorry you were molested. (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Those Elders don't have your best interests at heart. They are like Hitler's Gestapo. You take care of you.

I have to go to sleep. I am in the North Pacific and have a full day tomorrow, so must get needed rest.

Take care. Relax. Get your rest. Eat properly. Exercise. Focus.

Nite - nite for now.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit