My Meetings With Two Elders Today, "I am not a Christian and I am going to Die!"

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

Arbo,

Derious of change hit a good point. While the less you say to these false comforters, of which they have made it clear, the better. Throw it back at them that their comments about your dying at "the big a" has made you depressed and you no longer feel like talking. In essence they have stumbled you. They are out for a hanging. You will not get them to budge from their judgement of you. They are acting out the big lie...they would say "we are so spiritual..." but then they act in an unscriptural and mean spirited manner. This is the type of BS that these company men pull without any repercussions. It's injustice and the only solution is to remove yourself from it. However asking to see in the bible what they are stating is a good response. The whole idea of not going beyond what is written appears to be lost amongst the gb Gestapo.

Im am sorry you are going through this but in the end it will be better for you. Freedom and liberty to choose what you want to do, who you want to worship and how and not be controlled by this cult has lifted people like us into a better life with Better friends.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Arboles you are a brilliant student of the Bible and now mentally free. Use your gifts and never look back!

You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit