My View and Bobby Dylan's View of AntiWatchtower Special Groups

by Band on the Run 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

Bob Dylan's song subterranean homesick blues was quoted "don't follow leaders" it's the closest Dylan came to rap.

No matter what happens with whatever group or groups the multi billion dollar WTBT$ is here for the long long long term. So instead of using the revolutionary war(over in a short time 5-6 years) as an analogy I think the star wars trilogy is a more apt comparison. My point though with the OP is asymmetric warfare conducted by washingtons troops were exactly that conducted, ie lead by him, the leader and his control became more and more apparent as he turned his farmer/warriors into a legitimate army capable of attacking another legitimate army. The terrorist style ambush attacks were for the most part accomplished in the beginning of the fight before organization took root. And I would argue that without said organization it never would have been successful. He also needed a lot of diplomacy to get the French on board in fighting the British as they had a lot to lose being geographically closer. But as I said before in the end it was pure luck. If the British ships came with supplies and men as Cornwallis expected Washington would have lost...if it wasnt for king George's dementia...

Thus it would be better to think about working together supporting all causes to attack the common enemy. Thus the expression an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Angharad is right - the AAWA threads were shut down because the points were already made and were being rehashed. This one stays open because it's the first "I hate AAWA because I wasn't invited to be on the Board of Directors" thread.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

"I am sure they are sour"

-Aesop

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have so desire to be on the board of directors. Especially with someone who hides behind a cartoon character.

I do desire that efforts aren't wasted, and the focus remains the WT.

Has anyone ever worked with Catholics on this?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"This one stays open because it's the first "I hate AAWA because I wasn't invited to be on the Board of Directors" thread"

LOL ! !

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Band on the Run,

Are you alright? You’re loved, and your views are just as important as the next man’s.

The latest initiative (AAWA) is no more and no less than another manifestation of the very agility you speak of. It’s founders are a small group with common purpose who decided to spearhead their idea by putting their money and time where their mouth is. If you want to spearhead something then have a go at it.

Marvin Shilmer

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Band on the Run,

Are you alright? You’re loved, and your views are just as important as the next man’s.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

... or woman's

• Mum
    Mum

therevealer: It is my understanding that AAWA has no issue with anyone who wants to be a JW. But they want JW's to have the same rights as everybody else on this planet: family support (i.e., no shunning), life-saving medical treatment when necessary (blood transfusions), education and the same degree of freedom of thought as anyone else.

At least, that's my understanding. Please, someone, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My point, which many grasped and ampl united better than I could use to value yourself. WT parodies are my favorite. I could never make one - no talents but my laughter frees new m re than any other content.

Lurkers sh o uld have priority b/c they can be persuaded. Obama. staff never bothered wooing strong

• I quit!
    I quit!

ShirleyW Slavenomore explained it. Bob Dylan's (I don't know him well enough to call him Bobby) Subterranean Homesick Blues..."don't follow leaders watch, the parking meters"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit