Thank Jah for the 7/15/13 WT

by watson 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry

800Px-Café Wall.Svg

The Wt operates like an optical illusion. They stack up all sorts of non-biblical so-called logic to create an excuse for their changing doctrines.

The lines are indeed straight.

• sd-7
    sd-7

It seems to me that the idea of this was to make the entire discussion as complex as possible. A JW isn't going to bother thinking about what the old belief was and when it was taught unless they're particularly studious. I think even if they go along with it all, they all had to know that only the 'anointed' at HQ had any real power, so this change is really only the natural progression of things for them.

Peculiar though was how they managed to say, even though we haven't been appointed over all the belongings, we're pretty much going to act like we own them anyway, since we know Jesus is going to give them to us. Even though we're supposed to be in the kitchen, we've somehow expanded our authority to like, everywhere else in the household.

Most JWs will just be bored and maybe discuss it briefly after the meeting, how hard all these articles were, but otherwise, it's on to the next WT issue/meeting/field service. The comments to be shared amongst JWs will probably consist of how amazing it is that Jehovah gave the 'slave' the ability to understand all this stuff, and that'll be it.

--sd-7

• Eustace
    Eustace

sd-7

And yet I can tell this matters to the Governing Body.

The crazy bastards... How small someone must be inside to need to make themselves out to be so important that it's their place to tell Jesus what he will do.

Never mind that Jesus clearly included a conditional clause in his "Faithful Slave" parable.

This is on a par with the Kim family in Korea and their crazy self-glorifying statements that the poor put-upon North Koreans are forced to at least pretend to go along with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit