Thank Jah for the 7/15/13 WT

by watson 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• watson
    watson

Another quote:

I read all four in just a quick read thru... With all the references I think it's gonna take awhile to digest everything
    I'm kinda excited to read the simplified when it comes out

Does "simplified" mean pre chewed?

• freckles12
    freckles12

My husband will blindly follow the new lite even tho: he has been marked for marrying me, Because I am not in the Lord. (I was a study). He has had no privedges for over a year and a half. No sheparding visits. A while back He wrote a letter and gave it to the PO, no answer. Really?I have been marked as well, even tho I am not a member. Really good witness for a newbie.

he doesn't know what is coming in the July WT. Even tho he has been, in my opinion, mistreated by his congregation, and has been turned inside out by not having JW "friends" greet him at the hall or eat with him, he will loyally follow the new lite. His religion is what holds him together...it is truly sad.

Well, I'm not going to follow the dimwitted lite of the GB. Nor am I going to become baptized, which is why I believe the elders haven't given my husband back his right to parrot, I mean, answer during the WT study. (Shouldn't that be Bible study...hmmmm). I am soooo glad I found this forum. You saved me from the WT$.!

Remember, the loyal JW followers are brainwashed not to think, that is why they will blindly accept the change.(they blindly followed the old new lite, aka the new old new can't keep track of GB gibberish) They don't want to lose their friends and family. Then they would have to admit a wasted life and really see what their WT$ corp/religion is...

Maybe they don't know about the 7/15/13 because they are discouraged from using the evil apostate internet.

Don't blink, it's only an illusion, new lite ahead!

Thank all of you for the insight....

We do the best we can do for the day.

• Glander
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So the chart posted by dazed an not confused show that the faithful slave will be appointed avoer their belongings at a future date.

I thought that all had happened in 1918?

So if they have now flip flopped to a future date then how are they reconciling the evil slave?

After all the evil slave must have been beating their faithful brothers all along ........ right!

But the evil slave is the one who says their master is delaying.

They evil slave must have announced previously that their master would come (in 1914, 1925, 1975?)

The only people I can see obligated to think their master is delaying are those who said he would come at some date already well past.

I am certain there must be some wise Jehovah's Witnesses who can rationalize themselves through this ............. right?

abe

• St George of England
    St George of England

Don't forget the final article, "Look at the artwork!"

One brother put it this way, “After reading a wonderfully written article, the pictures are the icing on the cake.”

You couldn't make this stuff up! Then again they probably do.

George

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

happytobefree said:

I understand why they don't see this as a big deal...because I already thought the GB was the Faithful and Discreet Slave....or was not clear about it.

Really?

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Whatever happened to the meaty stuff the FDS used to serve up? Remember the public talk, "The Parts of the Temple and their Prophetic Significance?" Of course, probably most of that has changed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How can you be that Frigging Stupid and..

Still find your Way Home from the Kingdom Hall?..

I Used to Know Where I Live..

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1889/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1889R-23147.jpg

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

OUR VIEW OF THE "SLAVE"

WT 1981 2/15 p.19 Do We Need Help to Understand the Bible?

We can benefit from this consideration. If we have once established what instrument God is using as his "slave" to dispense spiritual food to his people, surely Jehovah is not pleased if we receive that food as though it might contain something harmful. We should have confidence in the channel God is using. At the Brooklyn headquarters from which the Bible publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses emanate there are more mature Christian elders, both of the "remnant" and of the "other sheep," than anywhere else upon earth.

Thanks for that contribution ADCMS Especially the highlighted part.

Here's a Plate straight from the table of the WTS

" ( There the eating of blood is equated with idolitry and fornication, things we should not want to engage in ) "____Reasoning from the scriptures book page 71

" Similarly , any food to which whole blood or even some blood fractions has been added should not be eaten." ___Reasoning from he Scriptures book page 71

Oops Scratch that

" As for the various fractions derived from those (blood ) components , and products that contains such fractions, the bible does not comment on these. Therefore, each witness makes his own personal decision on such matters ."______Awake August 2006 pages 11-12

The so called spiritual food Served by the WTS has a habit of bein' recalled

for lysteria and salmonella

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh geeze..

They are masters of tacking in the wind! I love how the chart show the unspecified period of time left till Armageddon. Get ready for the 120 years of Noah's day to come out after 2014....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit