Thank Jah for the 7/15/13 WT

by watson 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ding
    Ding

The WT message IS simple: The GB is always right.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i think they don't understand the previous teaching and can't see how this doesn't work

• dazed but not confused
  • Ding
    Ding

When I first studied with JWs, I was impressed with the extent to which they knew WHY they believed what they did.

When I see JWs viewing this huge doctrinal change as "no big deal" I realize what an illusion that was...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The reality of the "new light":

what the Watchtower has taught regarding the faithful slave for the past 100 years is wrong.

(small print: it was all bullshit)

"New Light":

we're just as sure about our new opinion as we were about the old one...you know, the one we just discarded as pure bunk.

(small print: we at Watchtower are so thankful Jehovah's Witnesses are so incredibly gullible!)

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

9 Do all anointed ones on earth make up the faithful slave? No.

10 Who, then, is the faithful and discreet slave? In keeping with Jesus’ pattern of feeding many through the hands of a few, that slave is made up of a small group of anointed brothers who are directly involved in preparing and dispensing spiritual food during Christ’s presence. Throughout the last days, the anointed brothers who make up the faithful slave have served together at headquarters. In recent decades, that slave has been closely identified with the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• franticfran
    franticfran

I have just had a letter from a sister telling me about the "clarifications" and how "exciting" it all is.............give me strength

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

(small print: we at Watchtower are so thankful Jehovah's Witnesses are so incredibly gullible!)

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

I have been a bible reader for over 40+ years now and I've still yet to find any scripture where it says there is a DUAL application to the words of Christ. Can anyone help me out? Haven't even seen it in small print or footnotes*** Affectionately Brother of the Hawk

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

I understand why they don't see this as a big deal...because I already thought the GB was the Faithful and Discreet Slave....or was not clear about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit