The true story of the Bible regarding God's view of Genocide

by Christ Alone 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

What a cowardice stance you take… - Here are 5 videos with nearly 3 hours of footage that I won’t comment on, but I know the Atheists are angry with god. – How can I be angry with someone or thing that I don’t believe exists.

As already mentioned, I hate religious intolerance and the hate that comes from religious people. It’s illogical to put so much hope and passion in something that no one has ever proven to exist.

You’re a coward who is filled with religious hate.

Next time, try to make your own argument without blindly insulting others.

Well put.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yes, I already know the atheist's anger towards God, and the attempts to erroneously state that He advocated genocide, which .

Nope. Anger at religion and religious people who attempt to brow beat others into compliance. “He” doesn’t advocate anything. People advocated genocide and slavery and hatred of homosexuals by writing a book. And other people, like you, continue the intolerance and ignorance.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

From your 5th video:

"They will have free will in hell but wont affect people who are saved"? "Smoker and non smoker section" when referring to heaven and hell. Nice…

" God one day wont destroy evil but quarantine it. Its called HELL." And I suppose you’ve seen heaven and hell? No? just read a book that people have wrote and rewrote for centuries. A book that mentally enslaves millions. Sad.

Its funny when he refers to atheists, he keeps mentioning how "antagonistic" they are… Kettle, black?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Atheists don't hate God. I can't speak for all of them, but they generally show that if the god of the Bible were real, he should not be worshipped because of the reasons they reveal, such as his approval of genocide and rape and slavery. It helps people to question whether such a terrible god as the god of the Bible actually exists. It's a valid way to reveal points, similar to pointing out that predictions of Jehovah's Witnesses have not come true, causing many to question the truth of "the truth."

Regardless of what WL Craig and you say, the Bible shows that God participated in a huge genocide or abortion of life on earth in the global flood.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Christ Alone says ....

Here is a good defense of the what the Bible REALLY says.

Quite the disingenuous conniving attempt to twist the words of the bible on god's (YHWH) actions.

Throughout the old testament the god of the Hebrews approved the random killing and slaughtering of people particular those not

of the Hebrew civilization. God himself committed much of this genocide on to people, even innocent children .

THAT IS THE TRUE STORY OF THE GOD OF THE HEBREWS. !

Of course its easy to not acknowledge this genocidal murdering by virtue of deliberate selectivity, in a appealing attempt to create a brighter

picture of this particular god of the ancients.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Stolen from FB:

• steve2
    steve2

Christ Alone, surely your faith deserves more from you than to start a topic filled with allegations against athiests and then fail to engage in a point-by-point discussion with the issues raised from the topic you started.

There is an old saying that may - or may not - be relevant to you: If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Similarly, if you cannot tolerate intelligent and informed responses to your attacks on what others do or do not believe, best not to start the attack in the first place.

• steve2
    steve2

Christ Alone, surely your faith deserves more from you than to start a topic filled with allegations against athiests and then fail to engage in a point-by-point discussion with the issues raised from the topic you started.

There is an old saying that may - or may not - be relevant to you: If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Similarly, if you cannot tolerate intelligent and informed responses to your attacks on what others do or do not believe, best not to start the attack in the first place.

• cantleave
    cantleave

How can I be angry at God? That's like saying I am angry at the Master for opposing Dr. Who. or Vodermort for being such a bad wizard. CA you do talk some crap at times.

• cofty
    cofty

I think CA is "out of town" for the weekend but I look forward to his defense of Bill Craig et al when he returns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit