Why isn't anyone on JWN invited to the Facebook discussion by AAWA tonight?

by wha happened? 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I see, Simon. Thank you.

So these documents are real. This could be a tragedy.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Holy crap!! I only was upset about the faders being outed. What a royal mess!

zed

• Simon
    Simon

I removed the links to the images - I don't think sharing people's personal information achieves anything.

I'm not trying to hide or cover anything up but I've met Barb and she's an awesome lady.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

OK yes sorry about that, I wondered why it stopped showing LOL...

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

The same happened to me.

Maybe it is possible editing so that some personal information is not visable in the scans?

I do think there is important information in those scans.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, richard kelly and john cedars are one and the same?

S

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

No, that's not the case. "John Cedars" is probably a fake name, and the person behind it used Kelleys adress.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

No, Satanus. John Cedars wants to maintain anonynimity so used his pseydonym and Dick Kelly's address on the forms.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

To be clear:

I don't think the information on their legal documents is automatic doom - more like a ticking bomb if they don't fix it. I do think they need to contact their attorney immediately and make sure they are on solid legal footing. According to direct answer from the Arizona Corporations Commissions to a direct question, they are not. They can still correct the situation, and after doing so I doubt anybody would give it much thought other than a screw-up.

- Lime

• Satanus
    Satanus

It is ONLY ONE person, though, besides barb anderson? Making a total of 2 board members?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit