2013 Watchtower, July 15 - CHARTS for discussion

by bats in the belfry 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

It seems like more Witnesses around here are reading the July 15th Watchtower. But,they are more confused than ever. I'm trying to come up with some questions to get them to think a bit.

I have family coming in,and I know this will be brought up. I try to stay quiet or the apostate in me is itching to come out. But,instead,I thought of some thought provoking questions. And make it seem like I am actually looking for the answers myself. When in reality,I could care less. And I really want to say ,"Don't worry,once you understand,it will be changed again."

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So now there won't be any anointed left during/after Armageddon... I remember when that changed a couple of years ago and they said there could be anointed surviving it. So now we can calculate the end times by calculating how fast the remaining 8000 oh, I mean 11,000 to stop increasing and die off again?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

what a joke, first they believe that the anointed are one and the same as the 144k, which is incorrect (144k are the firstfriuts and anointed are all true christians) and also if you believe their crap then look and Rev chapter 14, thier understanding of the anointed 144k are already in heaven singing a new song before the harvesting by Jesus and the angels. I guess they think thier Jw brothers are really stupid not to catch this. And they probably are.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Bump.

• cha ching
    cha ching

This..... makes.... my..... head..... spin........

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad I am not there trying to understand this...

It is C R A Z Y!!!

• UBM101
    UBM101

I thought the very reason why the WTB$ became God's org on earth is Jesus came in 1914 invisibly and appoint them as the faithful slaves "over all his belongings"? No??

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No

• UBM101
    UBM101

Wheat = anointed christians

Weed = imitation christians aka christendom

Soooo... all JWs are anointed? Or just the anointed that partake the communion during memorial, which mean all the other JWs will go into the fiery furnace for BBQ?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    much confusion now when you add in the Daniel book about the time of the end and kings etc etc..........rapidly becoming all meaningless gobbledygook....

Oh, don't even look at the Daniel book. That's not on the WT Online Library, so it's probably being phased out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit