2013 Watchtower, July 15 - CHARTS for discussion

by bats in the belfry 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pterist
    Pterist

@wokeup.

Thanks for your reply, and yes, logically that would be correct, from a Christian point of view that don't have two classes, (heavenly and earthly). However, my point is that, based on WBTS "Original" time period they were gathering a "THIRD GROUP" around 1935 as the "EARTHLY SUBJECTS". How can they now fit this third group in, considering they are now saying the goats/sheep will NOT be separated until the GT.

Like you said 11 years ago ..."In Jesus' illustration of the End Time harvest period, the angels separate the Wheat from the Weeds , distinguishing TWO distinct parties. One being burned up and the other will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Never any mention of a 3rd party (Great Crowd).How did you rationalize the existence of the 'other sheep class"? "

Looks like they are opening bigger holes in their "nu lite" as they shift the goal posts once again !!?? For Example ......>>>>>

The FDS are NOT in charge NOW of ALL his "BELONGINGs" Which contradicts this ....>>>>>>

*** w09 2/15 p. 24 par. 3 They “Keep Following the Lamb” ***

He has also appointed the slave “over all his belongings.” (Matt. 24:45-47) These “belongings” include the growing “great crowd” of “other sheep.” (Rev. 7:9; John 10:16) Should not individual members of the anointed and the “other sheep” trust the slave appointed over them? There are many reasons why the slave class deserves our trust. Two outstanding reasons are: (1) Jehovah trusts the slave class. (2) Jesus also trusts the slave.

They are a mess ! ,!,!,!,!

Shalom friend.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What does Jerusalem's destruction in 70 CE have to do with Armageddon? Nothing. And that's if you can believe anything the LIE-ble says about it.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Christian point of view ?

Do you realize most Christians, non-JW, believe in some form

of a paradise earth, and thousand year reign of Christ.

They all have some version of the earth being "cleansed"

and the "Peaceable Kingdom" on earth.

This is NOT a Watchtower " discovery "

There are paintings from the 17th century of the Lion and the Lamb

lying down together in the Peaceable Kingdom on Earth.

The Watchtower did not invent this.

The phrase "earthly class" appears NOWHERE in the Bible !!

The phrase " heavenly class" appears NOWHERE in the Bible.!!

The word ORGANIZATION appears NOWHERE in the Bible.

The Watchtower DOES NOT HAVE THE "TRUTH"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I don't get the part that Jehovah will "appoint them over all his belongings" occurs during the Great Tribulation. Didn't that happen in 1919? Or would it make sense that it happens when they finally get to heaven and Armageddon is over? What am I missing here?

• Blttex
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

@jwfacts..in 1919 Jehoove rappointed them over His domestics but it is a future incident, right before the big A and during the GT that they get appointed over the belongings...but your question still stands...why? The only reason seems to be the timing mentioned in the illustration/prophecy/parable/madeupcrap

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have retained for myself just a few old WT mags, usually because they are very old, and show the madness and false claims of the WT Org of the day.

I really must get hold of a copy of this one about the "Noo Lite", it illustrates just how mental they are.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Something that I have always wondered: On what basis does the WTS claim that prophecies have a minor and major fulfilment?

I have never come across any scriptural basis for it (not that this has ever stopped the WTS!).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Something that I have always wondered: On what basis does the WTS claim that prophecies have a minor and major fulfilment? "

Good point. Pterism is something that interests me. It is quite the leap to go from being raised a JW to considering that there are no secondary fulfilments. The Bible never once talks about " classes " like the " Jonadabs " or " Gibeonite " classes. The type/anti-type stuff is made up as well, for the most part. You have the Tabernacle/Temple arrangement, the Law/Law of the Christ. All the nonesense about modern day types being fulfilled by the WTBT$ is ludicrous.

There are even Bible Students who are still around that believe CTR and others messed up big time by going crazy with types and secondary fulfilments. My rant from yesterday assumes there is going to be a secondary fulfilment of Jerusalem's destruction. If Pterism is correct then maybe we are just supposed to live out our lives as best we can. I don't know.. I don't have all the answers, I wish I did..

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Did I miss something?! Do the Jehovah Witnesses now believe in the rapture?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit