Are you going to heaven?

by compound complex 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks CC I love to see your picture I used to have it on my bedroom wall as a youngster.
    If it is Errol Flynn He was one of my heart throb

• humbled
    humbled

I love you Mouthy-in -Ontario. I lurk around your post because you make me happy. I hope I end up where ever you are in the here-after.

take care, Mouthy,

Maeve-in-Arkansas

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now Humbled You should have sent a Kleenex with that message Thank you so much

• Fernando
    Fernando

Eph 2:6 suggests heaven is more about a condition than a place - at least initially, for those accepting the free gifts offered by grace as described in the "unabridged gospel" message by Paul and others.

(Ephesians 2:4-6) ...But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love with which he loved us, made us alive together with the Christ, even when we were dead in trespasses—by undeserved kindness YOU have been saved— and he raised us up together and seated us together in the heavenly places in union with Christ Jesus,

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

A good question for the ages.

Some claim to have been to heaven and were called back to earth, as it was not their time to die.

Books have been written. Songs have been written.

Before becoming a JW, I never thought too much about heaven.

After becoming a JW, I never thought too much about heaven, as I had an earthly hope.

So, I suppose that is a question to ponder...

Ok, I pondered.

My honest answer is: I don't know.

I do believe we have a life force that at death is extinguished from the body and that energy ends up somewhere.

I suppose that when I die it won't 'matter' to me where my 'energy' ends up. LoL.

• cantleave
    cantleave

No - but I have been to Devon, lovely place!

• moshe
  • Glander
    Glander

Drove through heaven yesterday - Hood River valley in the spring

• cantleave
    cantleave

That is beautiful Glander

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH!!!DEVON!!!! I agree it is a beautiful place I too have been there .KINGSBRIDGE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit