Are you going to heaven?

by compound complex 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings: Are you convinced (with all due humility, of course) of your future destination according to religious beliefs? Perhaps you'd simply like to journey through outer space, but return eventually to our beautiful planet, Earth . . . CoCo
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't blieve we to some place, we just go out, everywhere.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, LouBelle.

Sounds good to me!

Thanks.

CC

• designs
    designs

We are star dust...

...atoms

• barry
    barry

Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us in heaven

• rebel8
    rebel8

In the sense that we are all star stuff, yes.

In the sense most people believe it, no. I am going to become compost like everyone else does. Hopefully I will leave the place a little better off than it was when I found it, and enjoy the process while I'm still here.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

rebel8 thoughts. As a master gardener that sounds good to me. Totally ADD

• kassad84
    kassad84

I imagine either heaven or paradise, either way somewhere better, it's only a blink of an eye, even if in reality a long time has elapsed. If death is the just a "long form" of sleeping, then time will fast forward, and we wake up in the last day, we'll know then. Or maybe there is actually a soul that goes on after death, as believed by countless generations before us, and we'll see angels and Christ himself, again in an instant.

All conjectures. No living knows, and the dead can't come back to tell us. (There are near-death experiences though) And it's not important at the moment. What's important is what we do and how we obey, if we profess ourselves as Christians.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

There is no evidence that anyone has consciousness in the spirit realm; otherwise why hasn't anything been done to the earthly realm?

• humbled
    humbled

Hello, Coco,

Good to see you. This is Not-a-Captive returned as Humbled.

I'll follow Jesus' love wherever it went.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit