'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part One!

by SYN 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Tell me reborn...:) Pleeze...

• simplesally
    simplesally

I will tell you this: at least gay men know how to dance!

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

Xander, I don't know why anyone doesn't hit on you. heh.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*blinks at thread being resurrected almost a year later*

• Xander
    Xander

Don't know what to say.

It's just me, I guess.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Had a bad gay bar exp.

Well first off I didnt know I was going to a gay bar. I was kinda dating this Bi chick (no big deal) and she tells me that were going to meet her friend at some club in San Fran. No big deal. Until we get there and its in the Castro....ok....and its full of dudes. Maybe 5% of the people there were ladies. Ok well the drinks were cheap. Anyways, the chick takes of with her 'friend' to the dance floor and leaves me stranded. I got my ass and dick grabbed and every 5 minutes I had a chick come up to me and ask me if I was shy, "I have someone you can meet...." *PUKE*. Needless to say I wound up chilling out on the Patio the rest of the night. I met one cool gay dude who told me where the hot chicks partied at so that was nice. He still wound up giving me his number so we could 'hang out' next time I was in the City. *PUKE*. Not cool.

That was the last time I went out with that chick. At least she could have warned me ahead of time and to ditch me was just plain wrong. And then the bitch threwup all over my truck on the way home.........

• Xander
    Xander

He still wound up giving me his number so we could 'hang out' next time I was in the City. *PUKE*. Not cool.

That does seem a little on the remarkably narrow-minded side.

Is a person's gender more important to you than them as a person?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Xander,

Do you hang out with strange gay men who give you their #s???

Look, this guy earlier was trying to get into my pants. Thats great he wanted to show me the city but I wasnt about to go cruise by his place and have some drinks!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Do you hang out with strange gay men who give you their #s???

No. But then I've never been to a gay bar. If I did go to one, then I wouldn't be at all surprised or disturbed if a guy, or three, hit on me or gave me their phone number. Now if I was at a Chucky Cheese's, I would be surprised.

I have hung out with a very nice gay man who introduced me to a wine type called syrah. Not bad, but I prefer a good merlot. Hhmmm, that sentence certainly has Freudian overtones.

• SYN
    SYN

Good grief...this is embarrassing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit