'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part One!

by SYN 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I haven't been to a gay nightclub.

Yet.

SPAZ

• Valis
    Valis

Gay bars are great places to pick up women. That's where the best drugs are and the cheapest drinks. Just make sure when you pick up a chick at a gay bar that she doesn't have an Adam's apple or need a shave.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

OOHH!! I didn't know that....

There needs to be gay bars for women, where hetro males hang out.

What if "she" waxes and you can't see the adams apple? Surprise!!

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

I met my boyfriend, Nick, about 6 months after I left the Borg. I was still very naive and innocent. 3 weeks into our relaitonship he took me to my first gay bar. He thought it would just shock me. I LOVED IT! Everyone was so nice and the music was thumping. I would make him take me there every few months or when I could talk him into it.

Now I enjoy the best of both worlds. We go to a club in San Francisco once a month that only allows in couples and single women. I already have my man so I hate going to a regular bar with all of the idoit single guys roaming around. But I am also bi and thus very much enjoy the girl centric atmosphere there.

We've been going for about a year now and I laugh at how I've progressed. In the beginning I wore the same stuff I did to a regular club. 2 weekends ago I was wearing a stripper's outfit, dancing on a high small stage with a pole, having hot girl's faces in my......

Oops, sorry...too much info! Let's just say it was FUN!

Shauna

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

For the record, I believe every person has an absolute right to whatever sexual preference and lifestyle they choose.

I think joelbear is a good example of this. All too often people who are homosexual or lesbian are categorized with a stigma which in reality almost never applies. Joelbear is testament to this in that he is about one of the sweetest and most intelligent posters I have encountered on this board.

Just to clarify things, I am not homosexual, but only like the ladies!

I know the truth about SYN, and I am not telling! :P

Why SYN chose me? I do not know, but its cool knowing.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

The first time I went to a gay bar in my hometown was the night I got DF'd. My girlfriend took me cause I needed a drink. :-)
    I had a blast!

"...if there is a hell, I'll see you there." (NIN - Downward Spiral)
    I'll be the one providing the fire.

• animal
    animal

My first time in a gay bar was funny, looking back. I was 16... living on the streets... hanging out with guys 25 or so yrs old. I had a big old beard and they told me I could get served beer.. to go get some. They give me money to go get 2 6-packs of Pabst (blech). I go in, and everyone looks at me at once.... like I had a sign on saying NEW MEAT. I walk to the bar, still not figuring it out. order the beer, then I proceed to get hit on by 2 guys at once.... being young and dumb, I turned my back to them. Not a good move, trust me. Luckily, my beer comes, I go, and all those guys are out in the street laffing thier asses off.
    That was Lexington, Kentucky circa 1972

Animal (lesbian from the neck up)

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I love gay clubs. Some of my best friends are gay and I myself am bisexual. So SYN, are you trying to come out to the board here? IF you are...come on out and tell the world...:) Whatever the case...I wanna know...:) Remember I am your fellow alanis lover....

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Like I've said earlier, I'm not gay. It's more subtle than that!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I use to work private celeb parties and several of the regulars were gay parties.
    All I can say is they were the best parties! the most fun! and the most hospitable! My favorate parties to work at. The only partiers that came close to them were the ones thrown by politicians. Those can get wild.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit