'Experiences' in Gay Nightclubs, Part One!

by SYN 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• SYN
    SYN

Subject shoulda tipped you people off!

Couple of weeks back, I was busy winding up my evening at a gay nightclub near my home in Johannesburg, when across the room I notice this drop-dead-gorgeous woman sitting there with her obviously gay friend. So I stare at her a bit, get some eye-contact going, and I reckoned I was making some decent progress! To my utter surprise (as I was about to do this myself), she gets up and walks across the room towards me, grinning from ear to ear. Little alarm bells go off in my head, but I was thinking with my crotch as usual, so when she reachs my couch I'm all ears! Here's what she said:
    "Hi, my gay friend is really shy and would like to meet you, in fact he asked me to set you up with him!"

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY. GOSHDARNIT.

And only Reborn2002 knows the real tRo0F about SYN, now doesn't he! (2SYN is also me, obviously, I just use her whenever I hit postlimit!)

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• SYN
    SYN

Update: Getting hit on by lesbian chyks is even more ego-building! AWESOME, DUDE! Although I'm not particularly fond of the ones with crew-cuts and socks in their pants!!!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!

• SYN
    SYN

AWWWW! 6 minutes and no comments! Well I guess everybody in America is just getting home from work roundabout now, on the East Coast @ least. I am preparing to go to bed, and OzziePost and Prisca are already waking up! Geesh, timezones suck!

• SYN
    SYN

I'm trying to see how many posts I can squish in here before somebody says something! Don't you like all those little coloured lines rippling across your monitor too?

• Xander
    Xander

*sniff*sniff*...nobody hits on poor Xander....*sniff*

in fact he asked me to set you up with him

Uhhhh...dude....you weren't getting hit on by lesbian chicks, either. (Oh, wait, are YOU a chick? Still doesn't make sense!)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

GEESH, SYN, you must be schizoid or something! Get a life! Get laid! Or something along those lines preferrably! For Great Justice!

I'm bored here people, please entertain me. No naughty pics, unless they're GOOD. Or FUNNY. Please.

• Xander
    Xander

Well I guess everybody in America is just getting home from work roundabout now

Getting HOME from work!?!? How long is your work day down there?!?! We work 8-6 up here, don't get home till 7 or so.

--George Santayana
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

Xander: HEHE. Only Reborn2002 knows the real Tr0oF.

• Xander
    Xander

Now, now, SYN. You have no chance to survive. Make your time.

--George Santayana
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

Xander: EISH, DUDE. That's hardcore. My workday is 9-5, holy cr*p.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit