need help

by Crazyguy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am glad you checked in. I was beginning to get worried about you.

There is a way to talk to a person under the influence of brainwashing. Learn the techniques before you attempt to talk to your wife again (I oould care less about the elders. Sideline them as tactfully as you can and work on your marriage). I suggest a few months of peace to disarm her.

With practice I can now flip a Witness in and out of cult mode. There is a natural person trapped inside your wife and this is the person you want to encourage. A simple way to flip her out of cult mode is to bring up a hobby, interest, or talent that is uniquely her. Discuss that. You will notice her face will become more animated. This is the person you want to bring out more and more. You will flip her back in to cult mode by bringing up doctrine. Don't do that.

This is enough for a few months. Be natural, disarming.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So best way to get elders off my back? last meeting at my house over the blood doctrine a early this week, now they want to meet again with me after them doing some resurch at the hall Monday, think may be ambush. Was thinking of just saying that i now realize that Jehovah still used imperfect men that screwed up bad like Aaron and David so that is how i was thinking of explaining away my doubts about the org. because of many of thiers problems, now the blood issue just saying some thing like thats not in my pervue to even worry about it for jesus rebuked the leaders of his day and not the regular people and so it on the leaders problem if wrong or right and Jehovah will clear matters up

• jgnat
    jgnat

I defer to the other suggestions, which look very good, for getting the elders off your case. Postpone meeting for now. Be as harmless as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit