AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• irondork
    irondork

I hope, I hope, I hope this is much ado about something.

Good job guys and gals!

• cedars
    cedars

jwfacts

Some of the others involved are so much more dynamic. I need lessons in speaking to a video camera.

What are you talking about man?! Didn't you see the "WE ARE DOING!" at the end? If that's not "dynamic" I don't know what is! You did a great job mate.

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Paul,

You were far more animated and dynamic than me! Never mind I think the different approaches to the script are what make this real.....

• designs
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

This is fantastic!

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Just watched the vid, loved it. I love this idea! Thankyou to you all.

Watchtower? Be AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Cedars - I just sent in my volunteer form.

United we stand......for the right reasons

• life is to short
    life is to short

This is so great.

LITS

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Some are still on the drawing board, such as our church outreach program - which we hope will effectively turn many congregation territories into minefields of our leaflets if executed effectively. We have people already signed up to play a part in that. It's just a question of getting the logistics sorted."

Cedars - I am friends with the senior pastor of a local decent sized (not mega) church. I would love to discuss how his church and I might be able to help through the outreach program.

OSTS

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Great vdieo! Great idea. I am willing to offer myself (as long as I don't have to fill out a monthly volunteer service report).)

I don't personally see the Watchtower responding to something like this, but it sure would be helpful in helping at a grass roots level people who are stuck in the cult.

I think the church outreach is a good idea. I find that many religious people, even a couple of pastors that I have spoken with, have no idea what Jehovah's Witnesses are about and just see them as an extreme sect of Christianity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit