All my JW friends dont like me.

by Vienna Angelika 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

They keep pretending to be my friend, and then I get word that they actually hate me. They have even slandered and said I not worthy to talk to. Then of course, there are the rumours... Needless to say, i am pretty depressed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Time to find some new friends.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Turn one of them into a toad...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

not real friends, then, are they?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Evening Vienna, Sounds like you need a (((((Hug))))).

How is your reading in Search of Christian Freedon coming?

Are you having any problems with Spring flooding in your area?

It is a horrible feeling, to be a caring human being and the people you consider to be your true friends, aren't. I received a letter from my exSIL this week. For the first time, she did not sign it "love". Does she realize how much that crushes me? I have known her since the 1950's.

Come to think of it Vienna, everyone on this Board, could probably use a hug. So here is hugs to all, who have JW friends, who don't like them.

((((((((((((((((Hugs to All of us))))))))))))))))))

Just Lois

• TOTH
    TOTH

Sorry thingas are going that way for you. TRUE friends are very few and far between. I am 51 years old and can count my friends on one hand. Actually with three of five fingers. I recommend this...Take people for who they are and expect nothing from them. YOU be the friend and treat people well and you will be fine.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Find true friends that will accept you for you. It can be hard to make new friends but to make friends you need to be a friend....You'll get new ones.

• irondork
    irondork

Jehovah's Winess friend.

ox·y·mo·ron

[ ok-si- mawr -on, - mohr - ] noun, plural ox·y·mo·ra [ ok-si- mawr - uh , - mohr - uh ] Show IPA , ox·y·mor·ons. Rhetoric . a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”
  • zeb
    zeb

Mrs Jones 5,

correct again my dear.

Try and avoid depending on any friends for your happiness.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

They are fake plastic people. Find friends that are worthy of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit