All my JW friends dont like me.

by Vienna Angelika 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

I agree with the above IF THEY WERE FRIENDS, they would n't do that to you .

"Through Thick or Thin"

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I understand how you are feeling. My mother in law has called everyone we know and told them that we were talking against the organization and went apostate. Hubby didn't say anything except something he had found in a WATCHTOWER. Now everyone we know is shunning us and no one else has even bothered to ask us if its true or not.

So hang in there and find some real friends like we are doing that are not as judgemental.

Peace to you and a big hug

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

NO Jehovah's Witness is your true friend. They are "friends" with you so long as THEY believe you are towing the organizational line properly. At best, they will murmur about you behind your back if they don't feel you are "spiritual" enough. At worst.....they will completely shun you should you ever be DFd from the organization. Yeah.....great friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

This is what I have come to expect from those who embrace their infestation with the spirit of Babylon...

• Londo111
    Londo111

Gossip, slander, rumours, social cliques and politics--that sounds like JWs. It's par for the course.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Great advice from Mrs. Jones & Newly. Please slowly branch out and make new friends. And I don't know if you have the stomach for it, but perhaps call out these pillars of morality on what they are saying behind your back. Don't be afraid to name names (Bob, Jane told me you said this about me. I'd prefer you weren't a sneaky, unchristian, back stabbing coward, and say it to my face instead.) And never let them see you cry!

• Mum
    Mum

You don't need them. Join a club. Take some classes. Get a job. Do some volunteer work. There are many places to meet new people. If people don't appreciate you for who you are, lose them. Lose them now.

• whathappened
    whathappened

You need to purge yourself of these toxic relationships. Find real friends.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Find interesting people and BE an unconditional friend...and you will get real friends.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

If they're anything like that guy who enjoyed animal torture, you're better off..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit