Welcome aboard!

Alec

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Best Name Ever...Ever.

Welcome!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wonderful to hear that you have gotten out before your life is damaged too badly. Get an education and have a happy life.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WrongWeektoStopSniffingGlue -----> Yay! A real live human being who survived the brain washing and came out the other side. Welcome!

Just Lois

PS...Does this mean you did not go to Memorial with your parents, and they were OK with that? They will let you live at home and finish High School?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Welcome aboard!

I'm so jealous that you got out before you were baptized.

And to learn the truth about "the truth" at such a young age. You've got your whole life ahead of you unlike a lot of us that learned after getting baptized and spending a lot of years in it.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Welcome! Wrong week sniffin glue, do you speak jive?............... sheeit...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcome to the board. Great that you never baptised - hope you go far and study and follow your dreams.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome!

• irondork
    irondork

You realize that by rejecting the faithful and discreet slave (GB) you will be smited with the greatest of severity. Smited, smote and smitten by Smitty, the Watchtower smutmeister. Your good name will be smeared and be-smirched by some, if not so many. You will be cast among the smelly schmucks.

So, my man, welcome to the forum!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome. Glad you escaped the disgusting cult early on...unlike me.

I'll look forward to more threads and comments from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit