I'm new here

by WrongweektostopsniffingGlue 42 Replies latest jw friends

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, glad you went with your instinct, I wish I had gone with mine in my teens

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Welcome. Agree with Jake. Count yourself lucky that you don't have a long story!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome! So you don't have a story to tell..... fair enough. What you do have here is a brain trust.......... 1000 collective years (more then that) about what to do and not do with the rest of your life. Education, social relationships, drugs and alcohol issues, religion, science, music even that crappy rap you might be into, sex, health etc. You qualify for our best ideas because we all share the witness experience and we'd like you to be as succesful as you want to be.

• prinses1920
    prinses1920

i.m new here too.

• prinses1920
    prinses1920

am new and i lookins friens for fun and pleasur.

• WrongweektostopsniffingGlue
    WrongweektostopsniffingGlue

PS...Does this mean you did not go to Memorial with your parents, and they were OK with that? They will let you live at home and finish High School?

I've graduated from high school and I'm in college now. We made familial exit so my parents are glad I'm going to school. We're all on the same page. Thank goodness

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this wonderful forum. Glad to read that you did not get baptized. Freedom is so wonderful to possess.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I've graduated from high school and I'm in college now. We made familial exit so my parents are glad I'm going to school. We're all on the same page. Thank goodness

Awesome! And welcome.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome! And your parents left with you! So lucky.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WrongWeekToStopSniffingGlue ,

Good Morning!

What wonderful news to wake up to. Your whole Family is out!

I am truly happy, for all of you. ((((((((((()))))))))) Happy hugs, to each and everyone!

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit