Bobcat, give me your take on this

by QC 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sorry for the derail DATA DOG

• QC
    QC

@BCat

Yeah, I have it on a back burner too. That and the "New Jerusalem" assembly relative to the "woman's seed" with Abel being the first piece in the assembly. Still thinking it through.

I saw some of your research on it.

Thanks for helping.

• QC
    QC

@ tornapart

Thanks for your insights.

We are pretty much in agreemant.

'birth' of the kingdom as being from when Jesus was resurrected to heaven

Yes, he was installed on the throne as king, in 33 CE

The 'woman' arrayed with sun, moon and stars (see Joseph's dream in Gen 37:9, 10) as Israel

Yes, spiritual Israel, New Jerusalem Re 3:12; Re 21:2

"Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. Ga 4:26
    "[Abraham] was looking for the city which has foundations, whose architect and builder is God" Hb 11:10
    "If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed" Ga 3:29

The 1,260 days in the wilderness as the time open until the gentiles came in. (Rev 12)

Yes, the "woman fled into... wilderness...a place made ready by God... nourishing her a thousand two hundred sixty days" Re 12:6
    ummm... Gentile Cornelius 36 CE, 3? 2 years after Jesus resurrected in 33 CE, (1260 days = 42 months, is 3? 2 years) Re 12:6

Satan was ousted from heaven before Jesus ascended, then began to wage war with the holy ones

yes, in 33 CE:
    Lu 10:18 "I (Jesus) was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on" serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you."

"serpent cast out of his mouth... a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." Re 12:15 ummm... a flood of both Roman and Jewish persecution

"the earth helped the woman... earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out." Re 12:16
    ummm... The flood of Roman and Jewish persecution was neutralized when Pentecost spirit launched the Christian Church with rapid growth so that 3? 2 years after Jesus death rapid Gentile growth began (36 CE) .

Michael the archangel as NOT being Christ.

Yes

archangels, the word 'an' indicates there is more than one

Yes

This sheds light on how those "born anew" (all true Christians) are part of spiritual Israel; in fact, the spiritual heavenly temple perimeters reach earth encompassing all earthly “born anew.”

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks QC.. I love seeing it all anew without the WT glasses! And it's great to be able to share new things we learn with each other without worrying about saying the wrong thing!

• QC
    QC

@tornapart

Looking forward to bouncing things off of you.

“Faithful slave” should arrive any time now.

Stay in touch.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Its great tuding the bible with out any pre conceaved crap from the GB. One oddity is in Luke 10 Jesus say satan fall but this is before he was killed, so whats anyone thought on this????

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks QC it should be interesting! :)

Crazyguy, I think it makes sense that Satan 'fell' or was ousted from heaven before Jesus was killed if you believe that he was not Michael. Michael the archangel and the army of angels battled with Satan so that the heavens would be cleared of enemies, ready for it's king who was soon to die and be resurrected and ascend to heaven. At least that's the way I see it. :)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think im starting to agree with you tornapart, it does make sence.

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit