Bobcat, give me your take on this

by QC 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• QC
    QC

bttt

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Jesus is not an angel....

Heb 1:13,14 LBT 13] And did God ever say to an angel, as he does to his son, "Sit here beside me in honor until I crush all your enemies beneath your feet"? 14] No, for the angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

bttt

(Sorry for the delay QC. Friday was a hard day.)

• *lost*
    *lost*

PHYSICAL - SPIRITUAL ........... the two have to be kept seperated, apart from each other.

the Physical occupies the eye, goes into the mind, occupies thought processes.

the Spiritual occupies the ? mind ? figurative heart ?

HOW WE SEE THINGS - do we see physical or spiritual. Do we REALLY SEE ? The deep things ?

How we think - do we think spiritual or physical.

It is easier for Satan to use physical things to entice, distract man.

It is also easy for him to distract using spiritual means, false religion, false prophets etc.

Governments do it, use distraction techniques to keep the people focused on one area.

My book Jehovah himself has become king - is also giving me much to think about and process.

Chapter 12 - Collapse of the Watchtower.

Chapter 13 -King of the North

Chapter 14 - Downfall of America

I'm not advocating that the book is correct on everything it says.

However I am finding it a real eye opener and it is giving me things to think about.

many thanks to all for help and comments.

lost... but getting there

• QC
    QC

BCat,

Delay is fine. We're on your schedule.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

question, in Luke 10 Jesus says he saw satan fall like lighting and that jah handed over all thing to him in verse 22. So this indicates that when did Jesus get all athority and Satan thrown down? These scriptures indicate that it was even before Jesus death that he gain authority(maybe at baptism?) or do you think he was talking like this because he was confident that he would fo-fill his duty and dye therefore 'its in the bag' so to speak??

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

bttt

(Still researching this. Here's a link to a similar thread. Inserted here for quick reference.)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A number of us await your comments with interest Bobcat, and thanks to all for the thread.

• QC
    QC

Thanks guys. I'm sure there will more clarity. Give it a bit more time.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

@DD

I disagree; WWI & WWII is monumental world instability, "nation against nation kingdom against kingdom." Truly beacon lights flashing, we are headed for something dire.

Well, no one can know the day or the hour. We are going to hear of " wars and reports of wars." A crazy terrorist cell could detonate a nuke on U.S soil, but that does not mean the " end " is coming. Christ said , " the end is not yet."

We need to keep awake, and keep our lamps full of oil. WW3 could happen, but that is no reason to expect the " end." We won't need to guess whether or not the GT has started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit