Bobcat, give me your take on this

by QC 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• QC
    QC

@DD

Well, no one can know the day or the hour.

Never said we do

WW3 could happen, but that is no reason to expect the " end."

Wrong.

GLOBAL nukes is the end of planet civilization, either direct carnage or by destabilization (ecological and economical).

The nukes chain-reaction is: US, Russia, France, Britain, China, N Korea, Israel, Iran, India, and Pakistan (NATO sharing nukes: Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey; access to nukes: Japan, S. Africa)

And, Jesus and the Father will not allow nuclear war to destroy the earth,

Hol Rv 11:18 “time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth."

We won't need to guess whether or not the GT has started

Yes, we won't need to guess.

• prologos
    prologos

QC: Yes! the fulfillment of Rev11:18 will reveal wether the creator is who we think he is, and

redeem all Bible based fabels as rohrschach tests of our personalities.

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS Stated :

" Before leaving the earth, jesus Christ promised to return. Thrilling events in connection with Gods kingdom are associated with that promise."______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 340

Jesus words clearly differs from the WTS predictions

Luke 17:20-21 " The Kingdom of God does not come with striking observableness, niether will people say, see here ! or there ! ____NWT

The WTS clearly calls Jesus a flat out lie in their own literature

• wasblind
    wasblind

" The present wicked system of things , which extends worldwide, entered it's last days in 1914, and some of the generation alive then will also be on hand to witness its complete end in the great tribulation."______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 234

" The generation that was alive at the beginning of the fulfillment of the sign is now well along in years. The time remaing must be very short. World conditions give every indication that this is the case"____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 239

If someone says______

" How do you know that some future ( Overlapin' )

generation won't fit the prophecy even better than this one ?

You might reply:

" But what would happen today if fulfillment of the sign required that we wait another all out war were to break out between the super powers ? Such a war would leave few if any survivors. So you see. God's purpose that there be survivors indicates that we are now very close to the end of this old system"_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 242

And Don't forget !!!!!!, Sell this mess wit' conviction !!!!!

# 32 EXPRESS WITH CONVICTION

What you need to do ?

Speak in a manner that show you are fully convinced of the bullshit you are sayin'_____Theocratic Ministry school book page 194

And put some stank on it when you

# 35 REPEAT it FOR EMPHASIS _____Theocratic ministry school book page 206

• mP
    mP

Prologos

QC: Yes! the fulfillment of Rev11:18 will reveal wether the creator is who we think he is, and

redeem all Bible based fabels as rohrschach tests of our personalities.

mP:

Is this the same caring creator who doesnt care about slaves, commands genocide and ignored everybody but the jews until the apostle Paul made up his gentiles commission ?

• prologos
    prologos

mp, yours is a good question. conveniently forgetful as we are, we might just have in our minds only our favored imaginary attributes of "God", given the tooth&claw reality of lfe.

the existence of the universe though, makes it easy to assume the need for a creator, if so,

a Rev.11:18 condition should trigger a response,

nothing else has, bible fables, Prometheos -, Thor myth etc notwithstanding.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Wrong.

GLOBAL nukes is the end of planet civilization, either direct carnage or by destabilization (ecological and economical)."

I did not mean to imply that WW3 would specifically involve nuclear weapons. I should have been more clear. A dirty bomb or small tactical nuke could be detonated, that is entirely possible. Something like that would be catastrophic, but would not mean the END is here.

Think of the horror experienced by Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That was not a sign of the END. The END may occur in our lifetime, then again it may not. We can remain alert, and faithful.

Peace,

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wasblind,

We are getting QC's thread off track...

Jesus is NOT Michael the Archangel, I grok it..

• tornapart
    tornapart

I see the 'birth' of the kingdom as being from when Jesus was resurrected to heaven. The 'woman' arrayed with sun, moon and stars (see Joseph's dream in Gen 37:9,10) as Israel. The 1,260 days in the wilderness as the time open until the gentiles came in. (Rev 12)

This means that Satan was ousted from heaven before Jesus ascended, then began to wage war with the holy ones. I also see Michael the archangel as NOT being Christ.

Witnesses might use the fact that he descended with 'an archangel's voice'. Well the word 'an' indicates there is more than one. Michael in Daniel is spoken of as being 'one of' the foremost princes. Jesus isn't a 'one of' anything. He IS the ONLY one.

It's also interesting that there are 7 angels with 7 trumpets.. are these the archangels, 7 of them? The apocryphal book of Enoch suggests there were 7, Michael being one of them.

It also says in Matt 24:31 that the 'Son of man' sends forth his angels with a great trumpet sound. It makes sense to me that it is not the King who blows the trumpet but his angels heralding his return.

Another point.. Witnesses might say that Rev says Satan is angry because he has only a short period of time. Well, if you've been alive millions or possibly even billions of years wouldn't a couple of thousand years or so be a 'short time'?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

QC:

I have to admit I haven't been able to wrap my brain around this one. There are so many connecting or adjoining issues (such as when Satan was cast out; Michael in Daniel; etc) that it is difficult for me to come to a firm conclusion. Part of that is probably me too. I find that I dislike accepting that I can't explain something to my own satisfaction.

I'm going to keep this on the burner, thinking about this. Sorry I can't add anything more than that at the moment.

Take Care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit