How long have we waited? DATELINE

by biblexaminer 37 Replies latest social current

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

For those who doubt that this show is for real call Dateline yourself.

800-nbcnews ext 4801 and speak to Richard Greenberg.

He is the producer of this piece.

Ranchette

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Ranchette:

Now that you have finally made it public that you are MRS. BILL BOWEN, maybe you and he can continue your soul-cleansing by posting a "play-by-play" of all that has occurred in the "BERRY LAWSUIT" since the original filing, i.e., answer, replies, motions, decisions-on-motions, etc.

Thank you in advance.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I have my doubts. I cannot call the 1-800 number from Canada. I called the 1-519 number and it rang 30 times before the automatic operator cut it off. I tried twice. No answer.

I think that a suicide bomber blew up NBC...

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

MA,
    He can give you whatever info he wants to.

Sheila Bowen

• Aunty
    Aunty

Hi All, I just tried the 800 number and got Richard's voicemail. So, it's a valid number. I didn't leave a message since I'm at work, but I'm sure someone would return your call if you left a message.

Sounds like no one intended to mislead with the information that's been given about the show airing, just inform.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Sheila:

Waiting on Bill to post "whatever info he wants to" has gotten NOWHERE with respect to "BERRY" UPDATES, and even has resulted in more and more folks questioning the DATELINE Program.

In case you haven't notice, there have been a number of threads started over the past few weeks in which more and more people are expressing their concern over having their expectations repeatedly manipulated.

While Bill doesn't control the airdates for DATELINE, he certainly could bolster his credibility by coming clean on BERRY.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

MA,

You need to read my post about why I came forward.
    It is not to give out info.
    I know nothing about this.

I keep telling you to get in touch with him instead of publicly raising negative ideas about him.

Sheila Bowen

• Kismet
    Kismet

Mad.

I am left wondering who the hell do you think you are badgering people and now their spouses for information that they obviously don't want you to know.

I have no information about BERRY either. You harassing people certainly isn't going to make someone put you on the top of their list of mailing recipients when information does become available.

If you are that interested you can always look it up yourself. But I guess harassing Shiela and Bill is far easier and less work.

Kismet

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Kismet:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

• Kismet
    Kismet

Mad:

Oh so very eloquently put. ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest