How long have we waited? DATELINE

by biblexaminer 37 Replies latest social current

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Let's see. When I came here last July, it was announced that the program would be airing at any time, possibly in August.

No Program in August. Re-prophesied for September.
    9/11 occurs. Program pre-empted.

9/11 dies down.
    Re-prophesied for around Thanksgiving. No Program in November.

Re-prophesied for around Christmas.
    No Program in December. Explained that Program was still being worked on, and that the program had not even been "approved" yet. (How then could it have aired in August?)

Re-prophesied for January, February, March.......

I'm not understanding why this is a big deal?

...it is certainly NOT crying wolf to inform people that Dateline is covering the issue. In hindsight, a bit more restraint might have been wise, but it's no big deal, is it?

OTH, if it doesn't air, anyone, especially the person(s) whose driving force brought the issue to the fore, can be forgivin for getting excited that Dateline taped the show in the first place.

The only "big deal" is the blow to our expectations if it doesn't air. We'll survive, no big deal.

Sounds like excerpts from WTS Pubs re 1914, 1925, 1975, etc.

HAS EVERYONE ALSO FORGOT ABOUT THE "BERRY LAWSUIT" THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BRING ON ON AVALANCHE OF LAWSUITS AGAINST THE WTS?

What's it been? SEVEN MONTHS?

There's been a grand total of ONE other lawsuit filed.

WHOOPDEE DOO!!!

AND, HOW MANY UPDATES HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE SEVEN MONTH OLD "BERRY LAWSUIT"? All kinds of motions and resulting decisions must have occurred, yet NO UPDATES.

It would be safe to assume that IF ANY GOOD NEWS were available about such, it would have been posted. Thus, things must NOT be going well in the New Hampshire courts.

Amusing how some people spit out one group's piece of shit, and then eagerly gulp down another's.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    9 months ago this show might have made a splash, but now I'm thinking why bother.

I don't understand? Why would the "splash" or lackthereof, be at all different now than 9 months ago?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

It's refreshing to know other people think like me.

I WANT this Dateline to air, but I despise being lied to.

People on this site were talking about this Dateline airing BEFORE I registered here when I was still a lurker.

6 MONTHS later... it's the same thing.

I highly admire the work Bill Bowen is doing with silentlambs. However, to say again and again it is right around the corner damages credibility, and makes any rational person question if it is going to air at all.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL.

Yes, the FDS (Bill Bowen) should be more discreet about getting his hopes up.

So, MA, does this mean it is a big deal and you won't survive the disapointment?

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Have you ever considered that Bill Bowen has just been reporting what he has been told from Dateline.

He has reported only what he has been told by them.

If you want to be irritated with someone then direct it to the right place.

The only thing he is guilty of is passing Datelines words down to you.

Call them yourself and you can verify that there is a show on this that has not been given an air date yet.

If he had have known this was going to happen he wouldn't have told you anything.

He trusted Dateline! What a horrible crime.

Ranchette

• MadApostate
    MadApostate
    So, MA, does this mean it is a big deal and you won't survive the disapointment?

Anytime someone intentionally deceives me, I consider it a "big deal", especially when I relied on such when I passed their deceptions on to people who trusted me.

I hope that DATELINE announces the airing TODAY, but that will not eliminate the fact that my trust has been repeatedly abused over the past 8 months.

===========================================

RANCHETTE:

Are you saying that DATELINE told Bowwowen that the Program was ready for airing back last July; that DATELINE has repeatedly been LYING to Bowwowen these past 8-9 months?

• RR
    RR

I personally don't think it's gonna air, and if it does, it won't do anything damage. They have a way of convincing their members it's all a pack of lies, the devil is out to get them and discredit Jehovah's people.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

MA,

I believe my words are very clear.

I don't think Dateline purposely lied to Bill but he has been misled.

They've tried to pacify him. He has been under alot of pressure and so he has pressured them in return.

These are the sad results.

They weren't totally upfront with him on the status of the show.

He relayed what info he was given in turn.

You have no idea of what he has been through this past year.

Instead of taking pot shots you should talk to him personally either by phone or email.

Sometimes you can be so mean.

Ranchette

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If Bill Bowen said that Dateline told him "X" date, why would you believe him to be lying about that? He'd only be hurting himself.

It seems more likely that they haven't givin firm air-dates, but rather assurances, such as "december" or, "in the spring". For them, it is just business. If they change their mind, they won't lose any sleep from their concience bothering them.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Six,

Your right Dateline hase never given specific air dates and neither has Bill.

There has been the mention of general seasons or months.

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit