I found out a JW friend of mine has an addiction to torturing animals!

by Vienna Angelika 54 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Oh my God. This is horrible. Please, please contact law enforcement to see what needs to be done so that your "Friend" will stop or be forced to stop this abusive behavior towards Animals. Please call either the SPCA, Humane Society, the Police or any other agency that may help. They will guide you on how to proceed further, and you can do it anonymously if you so choose. Please, this must be done immediately!!! If you don't know who to call, PM me, and I will find out who you need to talk to.

If your friend is willing and delighted to hurt Animals, what makes you think that they haven't thought or acted upon hurting another human being? Be careful of your own safety when you are around this person. A friend can easily become a victim.

I literally beg that you let the authorities know about this NOW, before another innocent creature is made to suffer.

PLEASE.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Glander, you and I are kindred spirits when it comes to nature. I (and my Partner) love Animals and other creatures so incredibly much. Besides our regular water and food troughs for the wild Animals, we leave little cups of water near the lttle holes where the lizards and insects live. We can't even bring ourselves to kill a Slug or Snail, but rather we feed them and make sure they have water whenever we see one. Sometimes we even watch and study them through a magnifying glass while they feed and interact with one another. Of course we do this at night, small creatures and magnifying glasses don't mix very well when the Sun is out-lol.

Much of the Wildlife in the neighborhood comes to our home on a nightly basis. If one happens to be in distress, they automatically come here for help. Somehow they know that we would never hurt them. I also find it fascinating that each Animal has it's own unique personality. One Squirrel will be timid and shy, yet another will come right up to us to play. One Squirrel has a near daily ritual. He sneaks up behind me while I'm sitting on the lawn chair, and jumps up and grabs the cushion to get my attention, and he gets a kick out of startling me before I give him peanuts and pecans. The same goes for Raccoons, Possums, etc. Because of our constant interaction, we can often tell who's who just by the way they act. Earth's furry and smaller creatures fill us with a lot of joy, and the World would be a lot less fun of we weren't able to interact with nature's miracles. The thought of someone intentionally hurting any one of them makes me sick.

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

I just talked to him and he said he was joking and that he hated them, but he was just exaggerating and wouldnt do that. Is this ok?

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

I also thought I would apologize for not being on much recently. Life has been so busy and I havent had enough time. I will try to be on more though.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Has he mentioned anything like this to anyone before or was it a one-off comment? Ask around if anyone else who knows him has heard/seen anything..

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

There's nothing on this earth that I hate more than animal abuse/torture.. And I seriously doubt that this 'friend' was joking. I for one don't see anything funny about it.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Vienna Angelika Re: I found out a JW friend of mine has an addiction to torturing animals! posted ~ 4 hours ago (3/27/2013) Post 46 of 50 Since 1/4/2013 "and he wants to mutilate them... "

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think he was joking either. He said it to gauge your reaction. If he starts doing it for reals he mostlikely won't tell you.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Vienna,

Do you think your friend would mind feeding my cat once in awhile?

Lynx used to be an outdoor cat and loved to hunt (as any cat would). He'd bring me birds, rabbits, mice and anything back from the hunt when I lived close to the river. But that was awhile ago and being downtown now, I can't let him out and it's a shame because I know he'd love to tear some meeces to pieces, even though he's old now. Maybe your buddy could feed him when I'm away on business.

I dunno, what do you think?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Last night I found out a close JW friend of mine takes delight in watching animal torture. I am an animal lover, and I dont know what to think. I dont want to end our friendship because this friend has been very accepting of me._____Vienna

Your next

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit