I found out a JW friend of mine has an addiction to torturing animals!

by Vienna Angelika 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

He was just joking? How is this a joke?

I hope you do not have children and get around this person.

He is a sick person if he derives pleasure from the pain of a small defenseless animal. If he wants to revel in pain, tell him to do it to himself.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I hate the torture of animals. I will however eat them and wear their skins.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Where exactly does the close friendship come in?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol Sooner. Some animals are more equal than others.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

First time I saw dennis leary no cure for cancer, i laughed so hard i was on the floor with tears coming out of my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPWLhtiCiL4

• biometrics
    biometrics

He'll make good elder material. If he isn't already one.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Wow....sickening...he must have been abused as a child.....perhaps animals were involved in the abuse or were in the house of abuser.....I know of a case this person hates dogs because the abuser used dogs when this person was being sexually abused as a child for years...she killed a kitten and on purpose kill a gold fish, hit dogs. Etc. not kidding. Weird behavior. She got help and now loves animals.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

classic cptkirk! Not the biggest fan of Nugent, but I loved when told the antifur crowd that their leather jacket was a fur coat with a haircut. This thread has me inspired, gonna prepare some neckbones for tomorrow.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

i would be as likely to watch nugent as i would be to post myself on youtube singing kingdom melodies.

• new22day
    new22day

The fact you had to ask if he was joking means this is no joke. He's either testing you around his sick sadistic behaviour or he's messing with your head - either way I don't think you need a sick friend like this. I'd anonymously call the humane society/police and stay away from him.

Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit