CONTI CASE : Kathleen Conti Just commented on a Facebook Xjw group

by BlindersOff1 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

That's true.....the WTS must be up to something. If they don't act they will have more victims to sue the WTS.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I hope the WTS are realising that they don't have a leg to stand on anymore

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Maybe not "up" to something but rather damage control. There's something amiss over with the Catholics. Pope steps down, new Pope from Latin America. Now calls for the current Pope to release pedo files in South America. Mahoney is under fire as well for all the cover ups. Things don't look good for organized religion so why bring up a case that's going to bring attention to yourself?

It is a corporation with no shame, so I'm not surprissed if a turn about happened on this case

• talesin
    talesin

Nope, they are NAILED!

I am not just hopeful, but SURE, that the WTBTS tm can't wriggle their way out of this one!

w00t w00t!

doing happy dance! well, from my chair, since I can't walk no more.

hey, nice to read you , wha! I hope that one of these days, I can travel to Flipper's BBQ and meet you and your wife. xo

xo

tal

• mind blown
    mind blown

Wha...I'm thinking damage control as well, plus the fact they're not getting the funds they used to from the masses.

Didn't the Conti case start around the time Unthank's case was going on? Plus, pedo priests around the same time were also getting busted, along with the Sandusky trial, and now with the Pope stepping down. I do believe, in the begining, the WTS felt they had a chance. But as time goes on, the pedo shit storm is growing stronger and stronger, and as you mentioned a victim who was abused by a preist and won, is now going after Mahoney.

Plus, isn't there interest on Conti's money they have to worry about?

Well, I guess we'll soon find out......

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Well, I guess we'll soon find out......

mind blown ...

Yes, it has been surprisingly quiet here.

Rub a Dub

• mind blown
    mind blown

Right, RubaDub! I'm sitting on pins and needles

• The Quiet One
  • whathappened
    whathappened

So happy for everyone concerned. Finally it's over? She gets the money? Wonderful.

What a great day this was.

• Splash
    Splash

Another update on the court website - It's not over yet!

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/scheduledActions.cfm?dist=1&doc_id=2025979&doc_no=A136641

"Something is due on 2nd April"

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit