CONTI CASE : Kathleen Conti Just commented on a Facebook Xjw group

by BlindersOff1 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Kathleen Conti Just commented on a Facebook Xjw group that "Watchtower gets no more extensions"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xjwrg3/10151371194950835/?notif_t=group_comment

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

is it a done deal?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

wow!!!!!!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

A day late for the memorial AND the case!!!!!!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Hope it's final. This case is what started me on my research of the WT.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thanx for the heads up!

Many of us have been following the case from the begining. Even had ferce battles over leagal issues of the case, WTS vs Conti. However, one thing is clear. It's not over til it's over. The WTS can still pull a wiely card out of their ass.

They may have filed something today and it's not recorded/visable on the court site yet. At least not until the court site cache is cleared tonight or every few hours. Unless, Simons has a court clerck willing to let him know and has said something to Kathleen.....

But I'm in total hopes the WTS has given up the battle....and we can all celebrate

If I'm wrong corrections are appreciated.....

• zeb
    zeb

what did she put up. I dont have facebook. please.

• Gayle
    Gayle

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/mainCaseScreen.cfm?dist=1&doc_id=2025979&doc_no=A136641

1st Appellate District

</form>

Court data last updated: 03/27/2013 05:05 AM

but not getting specifically what court data was updated

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I live in hope but the slimy worms of the WBT$ might be up to something 'worldly(TM)'.

I await with masturbated breath!

Whatever happens I hope there's a media storm that damns the name of the WBT$ beyond repair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit