warped logic from the memorial talk

by why144000 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

As Christians we are not a big family, we are the body and Jesus is the Head.

• tec
    tec

Does the bible clearly say that only those who wish to be with him in heaven should partake of the symbolic emblems ?

No. It says nothing of the sort.

It does, however, clearly state that unless one eats his flesh and drinks his blood, they have no life in them.

and...

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day (john 6;54)

Peace,

tammy

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

@Aunt Connie:

Bumped till I get back from work. (Its 4am my time.)

• designs
    designs

Before my mother got active as a JW (re-activated) in 1960 we attended a local Church of Christ, every Sunday they would pass the 'emblems' which was Welch's Grape Juice and Soda Crackers . My mother's brother, who was a active JW in the San Bernardino area in southern California, came with us one Sunday when he was visiting for a weekend. He had this funny look on his face when the grape juice and soda crackers were passed down the aisle.

• Fernando
    Fernando

WBTS - two hopes.

Bible - one hope (Eph 4:4).

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit