warped logic from the memorial talk

by why144000 54 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

Speaker said we should not partake because when Jesus arrives he will take the remnat to heaven and the memorial will be no more. Just as we will not partake then (because the memorial will not exist) it is only logical that we will not partake now. ??

Warped logic at its finest!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

WHAT??

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Huh?? Methinks the elduh will get a talking to by the body at some point... They wouldn't want to be spreading man's doctrines now would they!

AFAIK the Bible Students still partook even after their false prophecy personal expectations of being zapped up to heaven in 1914 proved wrong.

• Ding
    Ding

Sure, just as Jesus commanded: "DON'T do this in remembrance of me."

?????????

• sd-7
    sd-7

[Head explodes] WHAROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!-----

So we're not partaking now in preparation for the day when we will not partake forever! Sounds like WT logic to me! Obey us now for the prospect of obeying us forever!

--sd-7

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

The anointed won't partake at that point either..(once they've gone to heaven). Our speaker stated that Abraham never even thought about going to heaven...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

With that Logic..

There will be No Memorial then.....So.....There should be No Memorial now..

The WBT$ is Run by Idiots..

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Good point outlaw!

Even Jesus said he would partake in the kingdom.

24 “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many,” he said to them. 25 “Truly I tell you, I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

There's wine in heaven?! Although it's no wonder, they can't even get married up there.. ;)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Ding

Ain't jesus the same fella that said to be witnesses of him in ACTS 1:8 ??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit